Nike Air VaporMax

Mmmm yep, I’m going to need another pair. Damn why did I sell one of them. I’m even thinking about putting an offer on the Pale Grey 1.0.
I have a pair of Oreo 1.0 that I have backed up for my pair in use. As much as I think I will get good $$ for them, I'd prefer to know I can pull them out once my current Oreos die. Now THAT'S a pair worth having multiple of!!

Reactions: ARK
Today.

A072227B-DECF-4A49-860F-3666C23E3F5B.jpeg

I’ve worn several times but yeah not a lot. My 1.0 stash has been sitting all last year with no wears at all. I’ve been busy with other retro shoes. In a way the 2.0 kinda turned me off to them as well honestly. It’s been nice though because I’m kind of “rediscovering” my Vapormax 1.0 again. The 3.0 certainly has me excited for these again.

DFE4E8C1-EC25-4706-8894-B6D17B09635D.jpeg
Really terrible morning today - was putting on my multicolor 1.0’s and the tongue ripped - I don’t even understand how this happened - really ticked off

DFE4E8C1-EC25-4706-8894-B6D17B09635D.jpeg
Really terrible morning today - was putting on my multicolor 1.0’s and the tongue ripped - I don’t even understand how this happened - really ticked off
I hear ya! I have a few pairs that have done that. I try to hide it tying the laces at the top.

I too have been a victim to the dreaded tearing tongue, to this pair, it’s barley noticeable on foot with the laces tied. Was rocking them earlier this week

41C682B3-B187-4BF1-B4CC-CA619F2B91AC.jpeg

Never had that problem and I only own 1.0s ..guess I'm lucky lol but I definitely don't ever need to pull on the tongue to put my foot in

Back
Top Bottom