Nike Air VaporMax

The ****. A month and a half ago, people were doggin' on these for being trash and prior to THAT, people were mud-dragging the Vapormax 2019s in general. Now people and media/blogs are hypin' these up to flip everyone's opinion around?
There is and always will be "a turn"

The ****. A month and a half ago, people were doggin' on these for being trash and prior to THAT, people were mud-dragging the Vapormax 2019s in general. Now people and media/blogs are hypin' these up to flip everyone's opinion around?
It's not that serious

Yeah it’s pretty sickening . Granted I’m not a vapormax fan , I’m a CPFM fan and Cynthia is from here in cleveland . Originally everybody was saying they look like a little kid made, trash, etc.

Then bron posted them and the turn started

I got these for a steal.
upload_2019-5-3_12-2-8.jpeg

The VM 2019 weren't even looked @ before this CPFM release. I'm not a fan of the VM 2019 but the CPFM concept is pretty dope. The hype beast will be all over the shoe. I'll might pass I don't see myself wearing them.

Had my eye on this pair, how much and where at?

Still have no vm’s

I bought them on eBay. Sent a offer for $150 & it got accepted. I also had a 10% discount code. So I spent $140. I'm got my eye on a pair of OG that's my next pick up.

Back
Top Bottom