Nike Air VaporMax

My 12 checkout tabs on DSM just finally said sold out. 1 said Oops there was something wrong and 1 said Your cart was empty. :lol:

Last edited:
Naw wanted to wear . Outside of them being labeled women’s cause Cynthia made them they don’t even look like a women’s shoe
You crazy....these look straight up like women shoes. All the bedazzling and colors. Your crazy AF. I was going flip but I was also going for my girl size because she said they were CUTE lmao.....and she'd look cute in em. Stop playing with me.

Vouched

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190514-121350.png
    Screenshot_20190514-121350.png
    175.9 KB · Views: 96
You crazy....these look straight up like women shoes. All the bedazzling and colors. Your crazy AF. I was going flip but I was also going for my girl size because she said they were CUTE lmao.....and she'd look cute in em. Stop playing with me.

Bedazzling ? The 3D check? You must not be familiar with CPFM and the puff print they use. But to each and own, I missed to cop for the wear and you missed to cop to flip lol. Both took Ls

colorway alone makes it unisex imo. ive seen mens pairs with more feminine touch than these cpfm’s tbh.

Bedazzling ? The 3D check? You must not be familiar with CPFM and the puff print they use. But to each and own, I missed to cop for the wear and you missed to cop to flip lol. Both took Ls
Lol yeah we did....least my girl will be happy next month for her bday with the reacts...she's the only winner here

I like them like them to wear I just thought the color of the check and the just do it was dope.

But I damn sure not putting no money in resellers pockets.

It's retail or keep it moving for me.

Always have been and always will be.

I paid over retail, way over, for the Black Laser IV's back in 2004 and that was the first and last time I've done so.

To those that copped great and whether to wear of flip it's whatever get yours.

7403768C-B353-47CD-B11A-8073C652998A.jpeg A74CC925-6530-4904-A9AD-7A2EFD1CB057.jpeg Hey everyone I'm new to the whole Vapormax line.. So I'm trying to decide on another pair I've only owned one pair and it was the originals... So I'm gonna either grab a pair of Vapormax Moc multicolor or a pair of Vapormax 2 flyknit multis.. Any suggestions!?? What's that Moc system like?? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom