Nike Air VaporMax

222.jpg

Curious to what the demographic is for 3.0’s. I tried them for running and I had to take a week off due to a calve strain they caused. Switched them for lifestyle purposes and they were still killing my feet due to the pretty much non existent insole cushion. I don’t recall my 1.0’s being this bad ( i stepped on a tack) Has any one else had this experience?

Curious to what the demographic is for 3.0’s. I tried them for running and I had to take a week off due to a calve strain they caused. Switched them for lifestyle purposes and they were still killing my feet due to the pretty much non existent insole cushion. I don’t recall my 1.0’s being this bad ( i stepped on a tack) Has any one else had this experience?

I have the plus and utilities and have had no such issues but I walk more than I run for physical training but when I do run I've had no problems

Yea i saw they fixed the problems in the plus/utilities but i liked the look of the 3.0s better. For the MSRP i figured if they werent solid for running they would at least be for casual purposes.

And why you lying red you know you out their with some matchy match asics and tubes socks giving your privates a hard time

These are not running shoes lol

Would never try and run in VM soles

Get you some nike epic reacts

Yea i saw they fixed the problems in the plus/utilities but i liked the look of the 3.0s better. For the MSRP i figured if they werent solid for running they would at least be for casual purposes.

And why you lying red you know you out their with some matchy match asics and tubes socks giving your privates a hard time

Nah that's Sergeant Major telling us we not going hard enough and all the officers, I do wear black calf socks mostly.....its hit in Texas so I tend to wear ankle socks during the 7mons of summer here :lol:

I haven't tried react yet but I have no problem with Nike air, I'm thinking about trying out some of those Nike vaporfly(sp) but I'm super picky on colorways, I need either all black or all volt/yellow or a combo of so that it matches my pt uniform

My feet found out the hard way. I said eff it and returned them for some react prestos and said i’ll just get my cardio on the bike.

And redrum3281 redrum3281 you ain’t gotta tell me. My dad used to make me PT with him at Fort Hood. God bless your soul and that texas weather

My feet found out the hard way. I said eff it and returned them for some react prestos and said i’ll just get my cardio on the bike.

And redrum3281 redrum3281 you ain’t gotta tell me. My dad used to make me PT with him at Fort Hood. God bless your soul and that texas weather

:lol: your Dad is either evil or a genius, maybe I'll drag my daughter with me to pt and my nephew

Yeah I honestly don’t like running or working out on them. Mind you I don’t go often Hahahaha..

I ended up using regular full sole air max like my 2016s etc.... much better to me..

Hey, so I copped the pure platinums as a restoration job the other day, but the toe box has completely pinched in, so it’s basically gone a size down. Rest of it looks legit, but with that weird front, I’m convinced they’re not legit now. Anyone else concur?

Attachments

• 4CA395DC-163E-4C39-9C4B-C39F533EE5DF.jpeg
    4CA395DC-163E-4C39-9C4B-C39F533EE5DF.jpeg
    39.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 9AB165FB-43BB-4A59-9623-2A56D8865857.jpeg
    9AB165FB-43BB-4A59-9623-2A56D8865857.jpeg
    35 KB · Views: 29
Back
Top Bottom