Nike Air VaporMax

Bones came in today... I really like this blah color.. should match with anything... I like the silver bags too instead of black. Think ima keep.

I can’t believe I’m buying 2019’s lol

A7F95DD4-BBAF-4EE3-9BB3-2789EB53C228.jpeg
213C262B-C46A-4723-A106-C76054CC65D0.jpeg

I really am not a fan of the felt lining in the 2019 compared to just knit only for Vapormax. The shoe runs tighter. I think a 13.5 would be better if they made it. My feel also feel hotter in the summer with the 2019s.

I also realize that it isn’t as snug. Makes your foot look bigger as it’s not form fitting with the lack of fly knit.

I do like this bone color

ADD227E0-7105-4DB1-AA18-42C2492AF69B.jpeg

New color at JD Sports

11030216-7C36-4016-9A86-BE72AADDC5BC.png

40004230-87AB-4CE5-8DD9-7A4B49B3962C.png

Purp laces throw me off

Last edited:
100% keep the Grey laces in.
White would look ok but I think Grey lace against a Grey tongue is the best Look on any shoe.

It's why I love the 3.0 Platinum, might be my favorite of all my Vapormax AND YALL KNOW how I felt about my Red Orbits.

These Vapormax plus Aqua combo though is one of the coldest color combos, too.
I HAVE 3 PAIR OF THESE HERE, AND NONE OF THEM FIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So aggravated.
The frustrating part is I have a pair of Crimson VaporMax Plus and a Triple Black, both DS and I can't send them back because I don't know what size I need.

The 12 feels too small, the 12.5 feels like the sz 13, holding them bottom to bottom and they even look the same.

I think the took a sz 13 and just etched 12.5 on it
I might just send all of them back and Fade the VaporPlus altogether. Bad thing is, those Crimson I think are 60+ days old(exchange issues right?)

I'll at least throw some pics up of the Aqua and Crimson, Crimson so pretty in hand. That tone of Red is hella cute, and against the white sole with clear bags :pimp:(even that little black thingy in the middle of the shoe is on point.)
A+ execution.

Reactions: ARK
I’ve been back and forth on moving this early color way out of my collection but I can’t bring myself to do it. I just love grey too much and this one still captures my attention. (Neon grey and monotone white in background)

5309EDC0-95BA-4B99-B758-2FB7DF58E225.jpeg

I’ve been back and forth on moving this early color way out of my collection but I can’t bring myself to do it. I just love grey too much and this one still captures my attention. (Neon grey and monotone white in background)

5309EDC0-95BA-4B99-B758-2FB7DF58E225.jpeg

Brooooo how many VM have you sold out of your collection? :rofl:

Those are the worst CW of the VM1 lol

I'm returning those trash bone 2019's. They fit terribly, they are tight yet loose around the ankle and I really realize how much I miss the 1.0. The 1.0 and even the 2.0 had this near custom look and feel. It was like the shoe contoured to your foot. For those of us with larger feet they made them look smaller. The 2019 is just sloppy AF, I wore them three times and when I rocked them with shorts it was a NO BUENO!!

So now eyeing Stockx for 1.0's at this point. Might get rid of some stuff and focus on 1.0.

No way man, that color way is nice! Dark grey, tan, olive colors are too good.

Haven't worn mine either. I love the colorway.... wish they brought back more olive like that :frown:

Reactions: ARK
Are the Vapormax Utilities comfortable and if not what’s the opinion on comfiest model/models?
Gonna finally grab a pair but I’m all about the comfort. Thanks ahead of time.

Are the Vapormax Utilities comfortable and if not what’s the opinion on comfiest model/models?
Gonna finally grab a pair but I’m all about the comfort. Thanks ahead of time.

The Utilities are comfortable with the added cushlon. I reside in NY so I wore them mostly in the winter. I found them to be warm in cold climate. Overall it's a solid shoe I prefer them over the Vapormax+

Back
Top Bottom