Nike Air VaporMax

8432F2BF-5523-47C1-9C38-01145DE550AB.png

D1EF9D4A-3782-44AC-B176-D6AA31E8A995.png

The strips of fabric being used as the lace loops for the 2021's definitely seem to be less obvious/offensive-looking on the darker colorways. I'll be honest, the Oreo's aren't horrific...

110% lol

definitely grabbing a couple of these new vapormax but on sale for $99.95 😱😱😱

unless they drop multicolor

Or maybe they should just retro the 1.0?

The 1.0 is where it’s at. That shoe was just so good. I always wondered why the sock liner wasn’t very supportive however. Either way the 1.0 was great in design and color ways. The 3.0 came close for me but by then I had moved on. I only got 2 colors of the 3.0 and still haven’t worn those.

The 1.0 is where it’s at. That shoe was just so good. I always wondered why the sock liner wasn’t very supportive however. Either way the 1.0 was great in design and color ways. The 3.0 came close for me but by then I had moved on. I only got 2 colors of the 3.0 and still haven’t worn those.
Totally agree with you, ARK. Although, I actually liked the 3.0 as much, if not just a little more than the 1.0 in design. I just found that most of the cw were too weird. Just received 2 x black snakeskins from Nike US, and waiting for a pair of the Royal Navy Volt off GOAT. StockX is just getting stupid now. I wish I could find the run utilities in black, but they're all gone....or just priced stupidly.

I got these recently. I think I only got them to wear with my authentic Dodgers jerseys. And perhaps with some of my other authentic MLB jerseys that have red or royal on them. 😆

But they're still some cool shoes overall. I just wish the Air Max bubbles were colored instead of clear.
IMG_5021.JPG
IMG_5026.JPG
IMG_5027.JPG
IMG_5028.JPG
IMG_5029.JPG

Back
Top Bottom