Nike Air VaporMax

They shoulda just them the OG color way like this…
A15B3BBA-8F3F-449B-BE1E-8C5EE0AE3EC6.jpeg

That’s how I was all my white flynit shoes. They always come out perfect.
Yea well, I’m so comfortable washing the flyknit since I’ve done it 100’s of times. Even the mesh fronts on the AM90’s I’ve perfected but, the material that the VMplus is made of, that silky top with the thick cushion inside, I was afraid the dirt would just bleed once it got wet but nope. Same process with the Shout Spray to soak them for approximately 10minutes prior to wash and boom, no problems at all.

Last edited:
I don't know if this was brought up, but only one US Olympic medalist wore these from what I've seen while everyone wore the Glide FlyEase.

gold-medalist-anastasija-zolotic-of-team-united-states-pstands-on-the-picture-id1330550636

damn good eye. Can’t say I watched much. Crazy how Covid messed up the 2020 launch….

nice colorway too

21s got potential to be one of the best VM but they gotta step it up with the color ways. IFR2 killing VM and it's not even close...
I'm on the other end of the ColorWay thoughts as I still haven't seen a CW that I would call a miss.
Probably the oddest(but still coppable) CW thus far I thought was the bone or grey with Neon Stiching on the Swoosh and the Swoosh was colored in dark grey or black but it had Nike and swoosh designs inside of it.

Back
Top Bottom