Nike Air VaporMax

Sorry for the double post but I havent worn these Asphalt Greys in about 4 years. Theyre my favorite Vapormax colorway.
E4E13E70-E5AD-4FEF-8B8C-3277248262AB.jpeg

Okay might cop these
Yeah man, those are tempting. Like I've mentioned I still have the blacked out pair on my list but these are NICE!

Also kinda bummed that the VM line is where it is right now. When the VM1 was first mentioned initially - I was really jazzed for it. I thought it was kinda amazing. A real nod to the future. Unfortunately it does feel like they're just treading water with the line these days. They need to get back to the VM line being a radical design. Haven't heard anything on another VM for 2022 and no word on the Scorpion. Which I'm excited for because of how crazy it seems to be. Bummed to hear that the Scorpion isn't a VM it's more like a 270/720. I was hoping it was the next step for the VM line. Also wish the VM line and Scorpion were performance based and not lifestyle.

Yeah man, those are tempting. Like I've mentioned I still have the blacked out pair on my list but these are NICE!

Also kinda bummed that the VM line is where it is right now. When the VM1 was first mentioned initially - I was really jazzed for it. I thought it was kinda amazing. A real nod to the future. Unfortunately it does feel like they're just treading water with the line these days. They need to get back to the VM line being a radical design. Haven't heard anything on another VM for 2022 and no word on the Scorpion. Which I'm excited for because of how crazy it seems to be. Bummed to hear that the Scorpion isn't a VM it's more like a 270/720. I was hoping it was the next step for the VM line. Also wish the VM line and Scorpion were performance based and not lifestyle.

Agreed. I read elsewhere Scorpian is hitting fall…Also nothing on the 2022 VM. They keep hitting late, We 4 months in!

Anyone with a Nike connection, PLEASE tell Nike to retro the VM 1 and 2!!! Here's my collection. still have at least 5 others I need in size 12.5 or 13.

Attachments

• 20220327_151911.jpg
    20220327_151911.jpg
    462.3 KB · Views: 823
What do y’all think about buying the vapormax 1.0s. They were released 5 years ago but I like the design the most. I’m a bit worried about the bubbles deflating over time though. Anyone with 1.0s, are they still wearable?

What do y’all think about buying the vapormax 1.0s. They were released 5 years ago but I like the design the most. I’m a bit worried about the bubbles deflating over time though. Anyone with 1.0s, are they still wearable?

Should’nt have an issues bro. The midsoles and air capsules are not integrated. Plus, if AM 90s, and 95s, and 97s etc hold up over time then the VM is far superior

I wear multiple pairs of VM1s without any issue at all. I'm 200 lbs and wear them daily.

Still a great daily. Lightweight and for me never not comfortable. They also pack well for trips as they just fold wirh the fly knit. Here is the sole from the white one i washed lol. I assume it’s recyclable and made from recycled materials.

93109349-22F5-467E-83F0-87E4C2E19EA7.jpeg
D6A1BA8C-3A16-4D43-9FFC-9F74248EB11D.jpeg
0BF61D94-626A-4D83-AF6F-FC9F182C8A5D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom