Nike Air VaporMax

not sure about the gift cards, but the promo was gone.. thanks anyways :smokin

edit: they're all gone... just checked.

Last edited:
So it seems from the day night pack the glacier blue will come for both men and women. That's the only one I want from this, hope it will be around

Last edited:
Hmm when I checked footlocker on the desktop they only had 14 and 15. Just now they had fsr. I copped I hope my order don't get canned

So... My local footlocker has asphalt. I tried them on. I hope they soften up after break in. I think I'm going to wait until I see a colorway I really like. Almost bought a blue pair of zoom all out on clearance for 70 bucks though.

Keep us updated
Lol, yeah, I know. But this was my impression. I like the return bounce on the heel, not to fond of the stiffness on the ball. I'm assuming it will break in a little softer. I would cop, but not in a colorway I'm not hot for. Asphalt is nice, but I already have a bunch of Grey shoes. At 200 bucks, if it was ndc, and their liberal return policy I'm down. If the shoes still were stiff after a few weeks, back it goes. But it's foot locker. I guess I'm waiting until June. Main thing being, if I don't like the feel of the shoe for running, then I can use it casually. As for the zao, it's hard to pass up a shoe at about half price. I've made the mistake of not grabbing more than 1 pair of a great shoe. The air max 2015 felt way better than the 16, or 17. I'm always worried that Nike will make the next version crappy. Looks like June it will be for me for the vapor max.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom