Nike Air VaporMax

SNKRS shows sizes available for pale greys but when I try to check out it puts me in line and then says they're sold out. I know some sites had a small restock (not on the same restock level as asphalts) of the platinums and then they never came back.

Anyone know any other sites to get pale greys for retail?
I've been getting exactly the same for the last few days. At least 8 or so sizes showing in stock and then says out of stock when you put your order in.

I see a few sizes here, but a little more than retail...

https://footdistrict.com/en/nike-air-vapormax-flyknit-849558-005.html

Last edited:
SNKRS shows sizes available for pale greys but when I try to check out it puts me in line and then says they're sold out. I know some sites had a small restock (not on the same restock level as asphalts) of the platinums and then they never came back.

Anyone know any other sites to get pale greys for retail?
I've been getting exactly the same for the last few days. At least 8 or so sizes showing in stock and then says out of stock when you put your order in.

This same situation happened with the pale greys before they restocked 1-2 weeks ago. It showed in stock with a full size run on SNKRS, but when going through the checkout, it said the size was unavailable. Maybe that means another pale grey restock is coming up.

I see a few sizes here, but a little more than retail...

https://footdistrict.com/en/nike-air-vapormax-flyknit-849558-005.html
Thanks. Tempting, and I checked it earlier but the total comes out to around $270 shipped and I don't know if I wanna do that. 
This same situation happened with the pale greys before they restocked 1-2 weeks ago. It showed in stock with a full size run on SNKRS, but when going through the checkout, it said the size was unavailable. Maybe that means another pale grey restock is coming up.
Yeah I talked to a nike rep earlier and I guess it's some technical issue. They're actually out of stock and there's no word on a restock. I also asked when the cool grey nikelab pair would release too but no word on that either. Not sure if I spoke to the right rep or what cause I know they say different things sometimes...

Last edited:
^ they will all basically say:

"Those are great shoes! You have nice taste... I can see why you want to know about these"

"Unfortunately, they are out of stock."

"I have put in a request for a restock, and it has been flowed up"

"Keep watching Nike.com so that you have a chance to buy them again in the future"

whats the deal with the off white collab footwear? Im sure this isnt the right thread to ask about it, but is there a release date for the stuff? I actually kinda like the AM90s.

Last edited:
Pale grey restocked on snkrs. They said the Plats would be the most produced CW but I haven't seen them restock like the other few (not Including NL/OG). Anyone know how true that is?

The plats had the highest allocation of any of the colors. So yes they will be back

Wait is THIS what the midnight fogs look like in person? Every pic I've seen was ehhh to me until just now. Now I feel like I goofed if this is the true color:smh:
They definitely look better once you get them in hand. Not saying they are ugly in pics but it's hard to capture the true colors in pics. I tried to take this pic with the best natural lighting as possible.

Not a fan of that colorway but thats whats more like it. They have every damn colorway imaginable in the world, multicolor soles, different contrast stitching in their arsenal and all we have been getting are 50 shades of grey and a few blue colorways.

I want to see a Volt/Neon soon too, IDs just arent doing it for me.

Last edited:
that tongue label and thick laces.
smokin.gif
That's what makes me think this could be another nikelab release 

That multi vapor with the strap that was posted months back was the best upper I've seen so far.

Back
Top Bottom