Nike Air VaporMax

Anybody know if and when these are coming out (if legit)? 

849558 403
That swoosh 
roll.gif

I hate embroidered swooshes on flyknit shoes. Looks bad on the Kobe XIs and the flyknit AF1s, the painted look of the racers and trainers or the bonded swoosh on the VMs is perfect

every time I think im ready to stop buying shoes, a new picture comes out and I fall in love with the colors. I want those grapes from the last page

Just got a $20 Rewards for the Team Red's that drop Thursday... [emoji]128293[/emoji]

These might be my fave colorway, although I said that after the NLTB, Plats and OG.

These kicks! can't remember the last time I bought four of the same model in quick succession

Attachments

• _DSC1546.jpg
    _DSC1546.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
These might be my fave colorway, although I said that after the NLTB, Plats and OG.

View media item 2488997

These kicks! can't remember the last time I bought four of the same model in quick succession :pimp:  

Same I just got the navy, 2xTB GR, Summer Sensations, and Khackis... gotta scoop either the NL Cool Grey and the Dark team red or the Clot and I should be set lmao. This shoe is amazing tbh

Worked from home today so I didn’t get to play with my city tribes (they got shipped to the office). Will light up some pic tomorrow. I’ll also do some side by sides w the sensations

Last edited:
Just ripped the tongue my first time putting my TBs on :lol:. Did the same thing with my Pure Plats after a few wears. I'm not even pulling that hard (at least it doesn't feel like it). Nike needs to put some stronger stitching on em.

Last edited:
Just ordered my TB on Richard's. Got free shipping and a $20 discount too!

20 bucks off only today. They had a FSR.

Last edited:
Just ordered my TB on Richards's. Got free shipping and a $20 discount too!

20 bucks off only today. They had a FSR.
For those ordering, ebates is at 4.5% cash back today for Richards too...

Last edited:
I just started wearing my pair (blue orbits) around and I do have to change my original (too tight) statements. I love these!! They slide on easy and they stay on. They break in pretty quick. I have wide feet and they are just fine after a few days of just wearing around. Love these!!

Back
Top Bottom