Nike Air VaporMax

Took a while to break in and get comfortable for me but I really do enjoy these shoes. I now understand what ppl mean when saying you cant rrally compare these to Ultra Boost, two different shoes and two different types of comfort. I will be getting the explorers pack and the clot then I think I will be done . Right now I have the darker grey and the triple black

Last edited:
I'm not gonna quote dude's pics above, but after having the Khaki's in hand and comparing them side-by-side to the Summer Sensations (midnight fog), PERSONALLY they are VERY MUCH similar. Almost too similar for my liking. with that said, i'll keep both & rock the Khakis & keep the NL-SS for special events.

@BigEvan23, awesome pics man! you catch each shoes true colors & differences, but to me they STILL look & are very very similar. In person for me, the NL pair is a light grey/olive (midnight fog lol) color. The regular version loses the grey and is a pure olive color. 

thanks for the pics bigE.

i dont see enough differences in the two to justify owning both.

im glad i got the SS's, but i wouldnt be mad if i had to settle for the non-Labs.

Nice pics up there.  Sold my Summer Sensations.  Just wasn't a big fan of the mustard weave the more I looked at them and wore them.  Seeing those pics up there, I do like the pure olive color of Tribes much more.  Will probably pass though since there is an olive/midnight fog Flyknit Racer in the near future.

Stalking FNL for a size 10 in the Navys finally paid off... Was able to use my $20 reward with free shipping to cop.
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom