Nike Air VaporMax

I got these for my girl's mom, her b-day is today. She kept mentioning she wanted some after I got my girl & I matching pairs of all black Vapormax. Ready for those Team Red's tomorrow morning!

View media item 2490953

Rode with my Vapormax's today. Not doing again.
laugh.gif

so...I'll be walking by NTNY at around 10am tomorrow...debating the Reds....odds are by 10:05 et there will be on feet pics.
lol

I'm on the debate train for 7AM tomorrow morning too, hahah... but seeing that I have decided to send back my two Pale Grey colorways along with a few other shoes after coming back from vacation with a clearer mind (and also in need of a new job), I'm looking to move on. I just followed up on this thread since vacation, and there seems to be some great colorways, but I think this is my stopping point.

Last edited:
insane. My size 10 was gone asap. I had to order a 9.5 from snkrs and a 10 from finishline so that I can use my $100 in gift cards. Just gunna return the 9.5 to finishline :smh:

insane. My size 10 was gone asap. I had to order a 9.5 from snkrs and a 10 from finishline so that I can use my $100 in gift cards. Just gunna return the 9.5 to finishline
mean.gif
My size 11 is pending.  

Nope...I struck out.  Just got the message.

Woke up late, didn’t hit on SNKRS.. only wanted to buy from
Nike cause of the easy return policy

Back
Top Bottom