Nike Air VaporMax

Looks like glue or some sweat stain, no luck cleaning the spot? My Navy's come Saturday...

Yeah my TB, Team Red, Summer Sensations, Orbits don't have the spot. Just the olive and navy so far.

Hmm, I've only noticed that defect on my pair of Navys. I just received my Team Reds yesterday, but I did not have a chance to open the box.

I don't recall my Asphalts or Summer Sensations having the spot on them either.

2 colors down. I think 1 or 2 to go.
Cool dude at the local spot gave me 20% off.
Grabbed the tech woven pants recently too. Black based tees and I'm good.

Attachments

• IMG_3720.JPG
    IMG_3720.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_3719.JPG
    IMG_3719.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 51
Hey quick question. I have a pair of asphalts that have a lot of yellowing going on already. I was contemplating painting the bubbles. Is there a particular type of Paint I should use to do that? Ive seen some customs online but it doesnt say.

Also I have a pair of triple blacks that I'm going to take back because the placement of the air bubbles is different on each shoe. On 1 the 2 sets of bubbles are close together but much noticeably more spread apart on the other shoe leaving a large unsupported gap. Has anyone else experienced this on theirs?

Lol you afraid its gonna cave from the lack of glue and soft rubber? The bottom of the upper is actually rigid... My TBs and Be Trues are both spaced differently but it doesn't bother me.

Lol you afraid its gonna cave from the lack of glue and soft rubber? The bottom of the upper is actually rigid... My TBs and Be Trues are both spaced differently but it doesn't bother me.
Some people are just extra anal.

Some people are just extra anal.
nah buddy. Just more concerned with how it would affect my foot wearing them over time. The shoes cost a grip. I wouldn't expect the soles to not be aligned on them. especially the degree that mine is. I'm not staring at the soles.

It's probably not even perceptible if you actually wear them. I've worn my Plats and TBs dozens of times and have no idea what the spacing on the bubbles is :lol:. I haven't felt a difference and haven't checked. So if they're different, at least I don't realize it.

nah buddy. Just more concerned with how it would affect my foot wearing them over time. The shoes cost a grip. I wouldn't expect the soles to not be aligned on them. especially the degree that mine is. I'm not staring at the soles.
Neither foot is identical anyways so having a perfectly symmetrical pair isn't good either if you want to be technical.

Anyone who has both the Vaporfly 4% and the Zoom Fly care to comment on sizing differences between the two?

So any suggestions on the type of paint I could use on the sole. I know people used to use Angelus paint to restore sneaks. Think that would work on the bubbles?

Back
Top Bottom