Nike Air VaporMax

13s are gonna be trouble - picked up a 12 as backup just in case. Im a 12.5 so it shouldn't be a problem...lol

Last edited:
If anybody has any leads or sees any info on a CLOT in an 11.5 for non rape please shoot me a PM. Looking for gameday shoes for the upcoming season and love the Vapormax model.
Also, I'll just throw in that I do work for Nike..:rolleyes::wink:

Are you in Beaverton? You should talk to someone on the NSW team, they handle Lab drops, maybe they can help.

If anybody has any leads or sees any info on a CLOT in an 11.5 for non rape please shoot me a PM. Looking for gameday shoes for the upcoming season and love the Vapormax model.
Also, I'll just throw in that I do work for Nike..:rolleyes::wink:

Are you in Beaverton? You should talk to someone on the NSW team, they handle Lab drops, maybe they can help.
Very far from Beaverton, I go to school in Illinois so that seems like quite the long shot. I was just saying that I work for Nike because I might be able to return the favor or sweeten the deal, haha.

It's just a bright red VaporMax w/ CLOT branding. Shoe of the year? Nah.

Let these drop without the collab and you'd see them sitting on FNL in a FSR. Bright *** Air Max historically don't fly off e-shelves.
I wanted the burgundy joints just as bad too, I think these look great in pretty much any shade of red

there is almost no aftermarket for the clot vapormax. sellers are trying to hold at the false market value they created and buyers practically arent budging. i can see is easily dipping below 400. prob towards 350.

Very far from Beaverton, I go to school in Illinois so that seems like quite the long shot. I was just saying that I work for Nike because I might be able to return the favor or sweeten the deal, haha.
Im not sure what "working for nike means" in this context - like retail in a nike store? with a signature that's talking about wanting to buy 3 pairs of adidas?

there is almost no aftermarket for the clot vapormax. sellers are trying to hold at the false market value they created and buyers practically arent budging. i can see is easily dipping below 400. prob towards 350.
agreed except for size 13 - there's like 10 out there

Im not sure what "working for nike means" in this context - like retail in a nike store? with a signature that's talking about wanting to buy 3 pairs of adidas?
Yes I work for Nike, in a retail store. I was saying if somebody could hook up a deal on the CLOTs I can return the favor with something off of Swoosh. And just because I work for Nike doesn't allow me to wear other brands? You got me trippin' man

Need to offload some pairs for some other stuff. If you had to choose between the Midnight fogs, triple black, and pale greys, which one would you guys keep?

Working for nine
Yes I work for Nike, in a retail store. I was saying if somebody could hook up a deal on the CLOTs I can return the favor with something off of Swoosh. And just because I work for Nike doesn't allow me to wear other brands? You got me trippin' man
working for Nike, for those that do/have, out of Beaverton or another corporate hq (in a non retail capacity), has certain unwritten and written rules. You wouldn’t want ambassadors and evangelists of the brand supporting a competitor would you?

You do you, totally cool - just looking at it from a slightly different perspective.

Working for nine

working for Nike, for those that do/have, out of Beaverton or another corporate hq (in a non retail capacity), has certain unwritten and written rules. You wouldn’t want ambassadors and evangelists of the brand supporting a competitor would you?

You do you, totally cool - just looking at it from a slightly different perspective.
It's not that serious, just a Factory Store employee haha. It's like saying a McDonald's worker can't eat Burger King or a Coke employee can't drink Pepsi. I do get what you're saying though.

It's not that serious, just a Factory Store employee haha. It's like saying a McDonald's worker can't eat Burger King or a Coke employee can't drink Pepsi. I do get what you're saying though.
Depends. Do you wanna be a line cook or a ceo.

Not looking at it that seriously. 20 years old, still in college, don't think my life really depends on it.
No your life doesn’t depend on it...but If I could give advice to my 20 year old self...I’d try and convince him that it’s important (if that’s the kind of career your looking for). A certain type of drive/ethos as a North Star goes a long way.

Can you elaborate on getting it for $142. Thanks.

If you didn't get the answer yet. DSG is having a customer appreciation weekend so you can get 20% off your order. I can give you a link to use, my brother just used it so it should work. Coupon should automatically be applied to your cart as long as you didn't checkout with that email already for the 20% off.

Only size 11.5 left for triple blacks, but the red ones still have 8.5-13

Need to offload some pairs for some other stuff. If you had to choose between the Midnight fogs, triple black, and pale greys, which one would you guys keep?
If you need something that goes with everything and that won’t look beat up if you beat em up, the triple blacks are the safest bet.

Back
Top Bottom