Nike Air VaporMax

Broke out the Mocs today at Complexcon.
IMG_8442.JPG
IMG_8439.JPG
That ain’t a good look

The shoes are. Don’t dig the pipe pant with them. Makes the shoes appear too long and thin.

what pants ARE you supposed to wear with vapormaxes?? such a unique silhouette

Pants you would use to workout in like tech pants. Nike doesn't always design shoes for dressing up and getting all pretty, some of their shoes serve functional purposes.

Mocs look great up there. Don't know if it really has anything to do with the strap...or i just really like the colorway.

Breds are a pass for me....debating the neon's though. It might be them or the Japan AM 97s as the next pick up

Recent pick ups. I took a picture of the Khaki before but added it in with the heritage 95 pics. I’ll have the platinum moss version pics up when those come in. I need to take a new picture of the collection. Yeah 3M swoosh on the heritage. I like them a lot.
6D2735F0-D364-47F7-BE88-2C48DF0BF95E.jpeg
1962B790-138A-4F46-B691-FA3A70360566.jpeg
BED74F58-0064-421E-8E16-45DB166C8D1D.jpeg
596CE957-227E-43CE-973A-AAB077F97AA0.jpeg

I will say I’m pleasantly impressed with the Khaki as well. Reminds me a lot of the Olive pair with the air bag, swoosh, and details. Only switch is the color of the flyknit.

Can anyone give input on how much protection these have in cold weather? If there is cold wind blowing, can you feel it on your feet through the shoe? I live in Michigan, and it gets quite cold here in fall/winter.

Can anyone give input on how much protection these have in cold weather? If there is cold wind blowing, can you feel it on your feet through the shoe? I live in Michigan, and it gets quite cold here in fall/winter.

Any flyknit Nike shoe is a poor choice for the winter... especially in Michigan.

They can keep those mocs. That strap makes em look like loafers or something. Those navy/blues and blue/volts up there, I'll take now. And they can come out with that white/multi. Neons I'm on the fence.

Back
Top Bottom