Nike Air VaporMax

I'm still not 100% sold on the Mocs and I have a pair. If I were sent something other than Multi's they'd probably still be in the box.

I've been sitting on these I.D's since June....I planned a special day to rock them....this day was perfect since I was shooting the LC on a salt flat in Las Vegas....well excpet for the Vapors getting destroyed in a day hahahahhahah.... Used my portable Jason Mark's wipes and they cleaned them up back good....

37509613064_9e25a65c39_b.jpg

37509596244_014d7d2cb7_b.jpg

IMG_8341.JPG

Crimsons came in today... good, but not great. Prob heading back to Nike. I'll wait for the black/multis

Just got mine delivered too. Agree - they're good looking, particularly the subtle speckle under the sealed portion - but I thin they're going to be returned, and I'll try to get the midnight fog / sonic yellow NikeLab that dropped last week.

The first time I wore VMs was very uncomfortable. But I realized the problem was that the lacing was too tight, pushing my feet into the sole. After I loosened up the laces, comfortability went UP! And now I'm finding myself wearing my TB Noirs more and more now. The solid support provided by the VM sole is better than the Boost for long term standing from my personal experience.

This is so true... adjusting the laces is super key....

Back
Top Bottom