Nike Air VaporMax

I asked this on the Kith thread and the response said it was even. Gonna check here too. Doernbecher vapormax for black Kith mid UB. Fair trade or does something need adding?

9AAF35AC-DEE1-4EFB-BCEF-ED79DD1EC97F.jpeg
These are so dope... thanks again @ARK for the link! Don’t sleep on these

your pictures are so much better than sole flys or NDCs. closer to the apple presser pics. very dope.

Saw the black moc pair in person today and they're whatever. Pretty plain.

I have yet to see multi knit in person since I want those more.

Also, it's listed on the tag as $190, I think SNKRS has them listed as $200?

0moc.jpg

^^^Womens are $190, men’s $200. As promised here’s a photo of the pairs I picked up tonight. Personally I like them on foot a lot.

Attachments

• DAF9288A-D6CC-40C3-8BA0-E5BC8E891494.jpeg
    DAF9288A-D6CC-40C3-8BA0-E5BC8E891494.jpeg
    230.9 KB · Views: 66
^^^Womens are $190, men’s $200. As promised here’s a photo of the pairs I picked up tonight. Personally I like them on foot a lot.

Why would there be a $10 difference in men's and women's sizes? First time I heard of that in the vapormax. They both had men's and women's and both are $190.

Picked up two pairs of the Vapormax’s with the strap at Sneakeasy. I’ll add some pictures later
was this the 7pm event? was gonna go but didnt bother. got another invite for an event monday...maybe that one. What was there besides vapormax to buy? any dons or rocs?

was this the 7pm event? was gonna go but didnt bother. got another invite for an event monday...maybe that one. What was there besides vapormax to buy? any dons or rocs?
Last night you could buy the Silver Bullets (97's), Atlantic Blue's (97's), Triple Black (Air Max Plus), and Triple Black Vapormaxes. A lot of people didn't turn up -- so everything was available and they were allowing each person to buy one pair from each model offered.

Monday's event looks like it will be Roc's, Don's, Kyrie 3's, and maybe one other model.

I got my dbs yesterday. They are nice in pics but fire in person. I was kinda bummed to get those and not the uptempos but once I got in hand i was not dissapointed at all. Uptempos are def very nice too tho.

SNKRS reupped on crimsons.. I forgot went to dinner and all sold out again..

They also reupped on some heritage sizes..

Freaking Black Friday weekend got people spending lol

I was on the fence on MC Mocs but I think I'm gonna pass. I know there's a high risk that they'll never drop another MC pair of the lace version but I don't wanna settle. I copped the Air Max 97 ultra triple black because there was no OG in sight then I ended up buying the triple black pair that dropped Friday so now I have two pairs of very similar shoes

If you want the Mocs from SNKRS, I would try to buy immediately at the drop. Shoes seem to be flying off of there recently.

How's sizing on Vapor Max compared to Racers? Checked last few pages and first few pages and didnt see anything....

Back
Top Bottom