Nike Air VaporMax

Man why nike. Just release a white vapormax with a clear bubble....and not OFFWHITE branded. I love them so much...but will never be able to land them with the hype machine around the OFFWHTE collabs

Please...for the regular folks...release a white upper with clear bubble. IDC color the swoosh whatever you want. But just release them

Reactions: ARK
Those Fogs are tempting today, but I figure they’ll sit like almost every other VM. Too much other **** to buy today besides another grey VM. :lol:

Man why nike. Just release a white vapormax with a clear bubble....and not OFFWHITE branded. I love them so much...but will never be able to land them with the hype machine around the OFFWHTE collabs

Please...for the regular folks...release a white upper with clear bubble. IDC color the swoosh whatever you want. But just release them
Stay positive. I think I can, I think I can...

I can't figure out of midnights will sit or sell out..... I don't think I'm going to take a chance and find out lol

Was in line for 2 minutes getting nervous but....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171127-090311.jpg
    Screenshot_20171127-090311.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 7
Meh pulled the trigger at Finish Line.... Went from the American Airlines Shopping App for about 600 airline miles.... You basically get the $20 back from Finish line since the shoe is right at $200. Double win.

I noticed this on shipping

Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 10.05.05 AM.png

Damn sold out already and the women's big sizes are gone.

Attachments

• IMG_4303.PNG
    IMG_4303.PNG
    691.9 KB · Views: 13
Just copped from finish line... it was either these or buying the black 2.0s based on reviews these are fire in person so pulled trigger....

Free returns until Feb 15th so if we get news on a laced version.....

So these Fogs are definitely gonna go for the low, but how low? Haven't followed the sales much in here but what's a good discount amount to jump on with this shoe? Wondering if using a $20 reward is better than waiting months for a few extra dollars saved. Hope that makes sense lol

So these Fogs are definitely gonna go for the low, but how low? Haven't followed the sales much in here but what's a good discount amount to jump on with this shoe? Wondering if using a $20 reward is better than waiting months for a few extra dollars saved. Hope that makes sense lol

I used a $20 reward on FNL.

I used a $20 reward on FNL.

Thinking I should just do the same. Seems like there aren't huge discounts on this shoe since they sell pretty well, and even if it does happen, size 11 becomes hard to find if I'm not staring at my screen when it goes live

Back
Top Bottom