Nike Air VaporMax

Finally had a chance to see the all whites in the flesh yesterday. LAWD ARE THEY BEAUTIFUL!

Had to restrain myself from buying them on the spot. Gotta have that slight discount and Ebates love w/ FNL. :lol:

Really waiting to see them... mine arrive next week.. I actually really like the look they pulled off

I forgot to upload this for you guys. Sprites coming this week.
1E9CF5F6-146C-49CB-876A-EA28C0DE6C0E.jpeg

biggest vapormax regret...not going after the AM day white/red/volt pair (might be my facorite pair)...trying to score on the MC pair

biggest win - grabbing the tokyo iD

most overrated pair IMO - NL trpiple black and off white. not that they arent nice...just overrated/over hyped

underrated - pick'em... burgundy, olive etc etc but to me? both pairs of explorers

disappointed that nike didnt do more with the airbag/sole before thinking of moving on to the 2.0

oreo
both explorers pairs
clot
orbit blue
tokyo iD
GR triple black
olive
NL cool grey

Last edited:
I forgot to upload this for you guys. Sprites coming this week.
1E9CF5F6-146C-49CB-876A-EA28C0DE6C0E.jpeg

Beautiful picture. First thing i look at were the laces on those whites. Mine ended that dirty after lacing them, literally lol.
Pain to keep clean, but i'm going to beat them as shoes are meant to.

Interesting observation I had. I don't see snow much and decided to wear VM a bit in Europe.

Compared to most sneakers I've worn in the snow in the past traction was actually pretty good. I credit the broken up bags of course.

Snow did stick to the bottom sometimes between the gaps but for general walking around briefly it was okay.

Here is a pic from Lichenstien.

IMG_6146.JPG

IMG_6129.JPG

A Matte Milky air bubble would have been unreal on those whites.

I have to agree. I really like the whites however that clear air bag changes shade when you look through it. I see some blue but also a little green that I think distracts from the white aesthetic. I think a milky bubble would’ve been killer.

Here is what I’m referring to. The plastic piece that mates the air bag with the upper. It looks greenish and I think if it was white it would’ve give a much better aesthetic. Additionally white traction pods on the air bag would’ve been great too.

E17D37FF-7889-4923-9E01-D3D4DA16B70B.jpeg

Looking to scoop a pair of Vapormax for myself. Got my wife a pair for Christmas & she loves them. The CWs are very limited for men in stores. I would really like to try them on before I drop the do Rey mes on them. How the fit run in these, normally wear an 11.5 in everything else.

Looking to scoop a pair of Vapormax for myself. Got my wife a pair for Christmas & she loves them. The CWs are very limited for men in stores. I would really like to try them on before I drop the do Rey mes on them. How the fit run in these, normally wear an 11.5 in everything else.

I wear a 10.5 in Vapormaxes
10.5 in Flyknit Racers and Trainers
10 in Flyknit Presto
10 in Mercurial Flyknits
10.5 in Pegasus

I’m a true 10 with high arches and normal width feet for reference

Back
Top Bottom