Nike Air VaporMax

tried to grab a pair off stockx with $20 discount so i created an account for my wife. didn't realize stockx won't allow 2 first time buyer discounts with the same billing address.

Just copped on StockX for $276. I was going to run over to Dover Street Market after I saw that post but after Uber and tax I was practically paying the same thing Lmao.

Yeah I bit the bullet and did the same thing for about the same price. Only ended up being like 25 or 30 bucks above retail+tax which is fine by me. Even if resale drops 20-30 bucks it doesn't really matter since stockx had that coupon lol.

Goodies come with it btw!!!

IMG_4713.JPG

When you purchase on stockx...is that a guarantee pair? Never purchased on there before

Nothing's guaranteed wherever you purchase until it's in your hand.

But as for StockX, they don't actually have the stock of shoes. They are just the middle man.

When you purchase it, the seller is supposed to ship it to them for verification. This step sometimes fails because for whatever reason the seller has second thoughts or cannot ship it.

Once it gets to StockX, they make sure it's a genuine pair. This can also cause a hiccup, as the seller might have shipped fakes. If that happens, StockX will reject it, and refund your money. You avoid paying for fake shoes, but stockx will do nothing to make up for that. In that week or two, it's possible the shoe resale has gone up, so you would have to rebuy, and a possibly higher price.

The acronyms are truly being slept on.
I see these taking the same turn as the prestos. Glad I managed to grab a pair. But the black/volt pair are the ones i REALLY want.

Back
Top Bottom