Nike Air VaporMax

Hahah right. Just trying to be more selective going forward with kicks. It is a hard decision tho so maybe :lol:

I know man I feel you. To be honest I'm biased for me this collab is one of the best I've seen in a long time so I will definitely try to pick up the black as well. Just hope acronym ships my pair, no movement still

Good grief ... these are stunning

9F1D4C14-1C1B-479B-A3AE-1B3B74EA8901.jpeg

14 and 15 I would’ve took a 13
Would have been nice to scoop that 15 up...Just got my bid accepted on StockX for sz 15 after some back/forth for $290.95 after the $20 code. Kind of odd that there were 2 asks for $320 when I started placing my bid(s), and after my bid was accepted, the new lowest ask was $300, and the other $320 is still on there. Does anyone know if StockX keeps some ghost inventory they wait to put up until after each sell?

Would have been nice to scoop that 15 up...Just got my bid accepted on StockX for sz 15 after some back/forth for $290.95 after the $20 code. Kind of odd that there were 2 asks for $320 when I started placing my bid(s), and after my bid was accepted, the new lowest ask was $300, and the other $320 is still on there. Does anyone know if StockX keeps some ghost inventory they wait to put up until after each sell?
Oh well, got one coming in from undftd

Why people still so hurt when someone else gets excited over a shoe they like lmao.
You don't have to like all pairs lol and luckily you don't have to pay for someone else's so it's all good.

All that's left now for me is waiting for the April and or may pairs. This is a pretty fun vapormax.h last pair I bought was the explorers night I think lol.

Back
Top Bottom