Nike Air VaporMax

Acronym restocking all colorways of the vapormaxes one random size at a time.
(beware: be prepared to sit and wait between refreshes)

102.png AVM-007.png 102-1.png

It’s 5am. I want to sleep not sit and wait for a random size to pop up. Not worth it.

US 4 now showing for black/volt...a 7 showed up for a few seconds

I need a 11...

Last edited:
Ya didn’t think I’d be paying $400 cdn retail, but they’re already 300 on Nike.ca so it’s an extra $64 for me to secure a pair and not have to worry about raffles or sellouts.. I guess it’s worth it :smile:

I'll take anything in my size honestly, but I have the white pair already incoming from stockX. Would be nice to get the second one I like and be done with it.

That’s dope, ya I’m hoping they restock some larger sizes soon, getting sleepy
Good luck

on another note anybody looking forward to these? i kinda linke them and will be at the in store release cuz i really want them.
acronym-nike-air-vapormax-moc-01.jpg

Yeah Sivas.. I sat up for 30 minutes on the floor just to keep getting the coming soon banner. I go to sleep and wake up to all the big sizes gone. Figures.

Patta are supposed to be putting some online later after an in store release. They are charging less than everywhere else, €220. I imagine all the big sizes will be gone though.

was dude really complaining about cracking of paint on the soles of his shoes??

wish I check the thread when I woke up. id love to grab the black/volt pair.

thankfully snagged acros on kith. everyone def distracted by SWs (which i knew i didn't have a shot at. lol) smaller and bigger sizes left as of now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom