Nike Air VaporMax

those that picked up from 21M got goodies, but I don't expect anything outside that
What are the goodies in Acronym?

BTW Acronym VM is better than OW VM
That unfinished OW look does not look great to me

Acronym just need shoelaces and clear air bag But well that’s the designers choice

Reactions: ARK
Thank you to everybody who posts links. I have been trying for three days. I was not able to get a pair of the acronym vapormax’s in a size 9 that I wanted, but I got close a couple of times because of various kind people on this thread. Thank you again.

Reactions: ARK
Wearing my vapormax IDs from last year's air Max day today

Attachments

• IMG_20180326_113421.jpg
    IMG_20180326_113421.jpg
    566.4 KB · Views: 65
So nothing special today for AMD except the acronyms? I saw an IG advert that said keep your phone close...:nerd:

I really like those black off white vapormax's, but I've never tried for any off white stuff, but I see you guys on here say that they're limited and hard to get.

On a scale of not happening to impossible how hard will it be for a regular person to buy them with no bots or anything like that.

I do have my fingerprint set up with SNKRS if that helps.

I really like those black off white vapormax's, but I've never tried for any off white stuff, but I see you guys on here say that they're limited and hard to get.

On a scale of not happening to impossible how hard will it be for a regular person to buy them with no bots or anything like that.

I do have my fingerprint set up with SNKRS if that helps.

A regular person on SNKRS, probably a slim chance you hit. Gotta enter all the raffles and hope you hit.

A regular person on SNKRS, probably a slim chance you hit. Gotta enter all the raffles and hope you hit.

How do I find out who is doing a raffle for them.

I'll google and see if I find anything, but if you guys have places in NYC please let me know.

Man I hate having to go through this for the ones I like that are nice regular colors and not rainbow crap why don't they make ugly rainbow kicks limited.

How do I find out who is doing a raffle for them.

I'll google and see if I find anything, but if you guys have places in NYC please let me know.

Man I hate having to go through this for the ones I like that are nice regular colors and not rainbow crap why don't they make ugly rainbow kicks limited.

Usually a few guys will post raffles and links in here. If you got a Nordstrom nearby, you can swing by and see if they are having an instore release or not.

Man wish I woulda just pulled on stockx last night for 300 shipped with the coupon. Looks like prices are slowly rising. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom