Nike Air VaporMax

someone said they got an L and went back to get a 9 on snkrs. meanwhile snkrs told me I didn't get it cause it sold out.

snkrs so rude. :sick:

giphy.gif

Jk congrats. I'm still hunting. :angry: Damn snkrs app.
it was dumb luck, but snkrs makes no sense so ill take what I can get

good luck scooping a pair..we all know how the hype is with air max day releases..give it a couple weeks and cop for $20-30 over retail lol

Yea I tried with 4 accounts for a 9.5 and no luck, my friend got through at 1:05pm with just his account

I just paid resell on eBay for the acronyms .... was so gutted with my L on SNEAKRS this morning because I really really wanted these bad boys ......

I feel like a mug but these are one shoe I definitely need in my life .....

How bad is the cracking on white part of the acronyms? Wanted to double up but if that’s the case probably not

Hope the acronyms fit like my v1 triple blk 3.0’s. Worried that they’ll be loose since I need to lace my v1’s. Are these moc 2’s alittle tighter to compensate for no laces?

Damn I’m a fool, went to undftd to enter the ow vm’s but forgot about the time limit for the code. Smfh

The 300 price range has sailed on these, esp in the big sizes. I was kinda shooting myself for paying a little above that, but now I am glad I did. Only a dozen or less pairs listed on stock X in my size.

Back
Top Bottom