Nike Air VaporMax

I don’t know what’s worse, taking a W on release day and then a L because I went half a size up because of my wide foot and it’s a little big or taking a L on release day.

Don’t know if I want to sell them or stock em’.

:frown:

Last edited:
I don’t know what’s worse, taking a W on release day and then a L because I went half a size up because of my wide foot and it’s a little big or taking a L on release day.

Don’t know if I want to sell them or stock em’.

:frown:
Man, I can always make the shoe work if it's just a tad too big. Get those winter socks out.

918C1F77-CD94-4227-BFA1-F8E661FCC197.jpeg

Not a 2.0 advocate but I think this colorway is sick. Not my pic

Copped these for the wife today. They look great.

Next up is the White/Black color way I pictured a few pages back. Release is 4/5. This is going to be a test for me as I really like it. Must resist.

20180329201416.jpg
20180329201417.jpg
20180329201418.jpg

Why fight it man? :lol:

If you like them, buy them. Nothing wrong with coming around to a shoe.

Next up is the White/Black color way I pictured a few pages back. Release is 4/5. This is going to be a test for me as I really like it. Must resist.

20180329201416.jpg
20180329201417.jpg
20180329201418.jpg

This pair is what I’m here for.
Glad to finally know a date.
It’s not in SNKRS though. QS release?

Man, I can always make the shoe work if it's just a tad too big. Get those winter socks out.

seriously...

wear some thick stance socks or those nba bball elite socks, hell put an extra insole or replace the existing one with a thicker one

True, I can try that. There’s a good thumbs width from my toe to the end of the shoe. It seems like my tts would have made my toe right up against the end of the shoe and bend my big toe toenail. So idk. Irritated I couldn’t try them on before I ordered them online.

With these is it best to have the normal thumbs width or should your toe go to the end of the shoe? Been seeing a lot of photos of on feet and the big toe is sticking out of the Flyknit on top.

I went to my local foot action yesterday but I saw the olive and black red pair on sale for $149.

I don’t kmow how long they’ve been on sale at other stores but first time seeing any vapormax on sale in person.

True, I can try that. There’s a good thumbs width from my toe to the end of the shoe. It seems like my tts would have made my toe right up against the end of the shoe and bend my big toe toenail. So idk. Irritated I couldn’t try them on before I ordered them online.

With these is it best to have the normal thumbs width or should your toe go to the end of the shoe? Been seeing a lot of photos of on feet and the big toe is sticking out of the Flyknit on top.

You're talking about the acronyms? Do you have any other vapormax to compare fit?

You're talking about the acronyms? Do you have any other vapormax to compare fit?

I’ve tired on the v1’s and my tts was super tight and my big toe was really close to the top of the shoe.

The .5 up was better width size but the length was a good thumbs width from the top of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom