Nike Air Vapormax Plus (924453-010)

2017-2018 - 924453-010 - 101.png
2017-2018 - 924453-010 - 102.png
2017-2018 - 924453-010 - 103.png
2017-2018 - 924453-010 - 104.png
2017-2018 - 924453-010 - 105.png
2017-2018 - 924453-010 - 106.png
cmon bro dont show me this, dont do this to me

I wish i had a secret. Just wait for button to turn black and be on a super fast connection. I quit every app, turn off all notifications, speed test to make sure my latency is low.

I've only missed pass once and thats cause i wasn't on wifi. Otherwise its a sure bet.

wifi at home? work? lol can you screen shot your speed test results? my work wifi is trash .. only snkr pass i hit was the black off white vapormax .. not complaining at all .. but i think that was because that was the first and only time they literally had 2 snkr passes at the same exact time for two different days lol

wifi at home? work? lol can you screen shot your speed test results? my work wifi is trash .. only snkr pass i hit was the black off white vapormax .. not complaining at all .. but i think that was because that was the first and only time they literally had 2 snkr passes at the same exact time for two different days lol
thats probably why you hit, folks were still using the slack cook group giving a time to be ready and constantly refreshing routine...when all you had to do was sit and wait for the action to come to you.

Im only getting 200 Down/20 UP with sub 10ms latency at home. Nothing crazy. Just good enough.

These hard. How do these feel on feet? Held them in store seemed kinda clunky, main thing I love bout VM is the lightness of them, I probably won’t like how these feel...
they feel exactly like flyknit vapormax's just a tad higher but what you get is a stability that i feel the original vapormax's should've had, like the utilities. the matier is nice and stretchy too. very comfortable shoe. i prefer them to the regular vapormax.

Those Inneva's are turrible lol. Also hope that black with grey/white VM plus pair above drops this summer. Still waiting on that black pair with white lines to drop in the U.S.

managed to get a black volt acronym from holypopstore, anyone have experience from them? Do they tend to cancel due to overselling?

Finally biting on my first vapormax purchase. I see everyone talking about acronyms, but is there any interest for the other colors dropping tomorrow....rainbows, blues, greys? Might try for them.

Finally biting on my first vapormax purchase. I see everyone talking about acronyms, but is there any interest for the other colors dropping tomorrow....rainbows, blues, greys? Might try for them.
I'm def goin in for a pair of the hyper blues. Also those black with light white will be copped when they get released, thinking of getting those other VM plus' that are black with the shark tooth like white lines.

I'm def goin in for a pair of the hyper blues. Also those black with light white will be copped when they get released, thinking of getting those other VM plus' that are black with the shark tooth like white lines.
Are vapormax pluses hard to cop or do some colors sit around? Wondering how hard I should try for them tomorrow lol

Those Inneva's are turrible lol. Also hope that black with grey/white VM plus pair above drops this summer. Still waiting on that black pair with white lines to drop in the U.S.
I actually like the white ones. Black ones are bad. I just wonder why they couldnt have the same upper as the free run innevas.Then itd be fire.
nike-free-inneva-woven-2-navy-2.jpg

Are vapormax pluses hard to cop or do some colors sit around? Wondering how hard I should try for them tomorrow lol
get them within the first hour or your going to have a bad time. These will be gone from most places within a couple hrs. Especially nike.
Foot sites may have pairs backordered like they did the first round of plus's but i wouldn't bet on it.

Back
Top Bottom