Nike Air VaporMax

Here at FormulaD Atlanta having some fun....

IMG_7549.JPG

IMG_7529.JPG

IMG_7543.JPG

IMG_7530.JPG

Weather improved a little and I get the chance to take a photo In direct lighting to highlight how they look .

IMAG1619.jpg

EBA4310C-7C58-41A2-B2AF-9B014115C024.jpeg

Any info on these?? I’m gonna explode if it’s another WMNS only cw, they’re getting all the ones that I want

Somebody talk me outa buying the AMD nike Id vm with the mc knit and volt bag for like 400 :lol:. I'm so tempted lol

Is $400 the current market value?
Sorta kinda I guess. There are so few on the market it's hard to set a price on them. I've seen others for a bit cheaper but this is the first time I've ever found my size.

Sorta kinda I guess. There are so few on the market it's hard to set a price on them. I've seen others for a bit cheaper but this is the first time I've ever found my size.

If you really want them, and it’s been difficult to find your size, go for it. Value is all about how you feel about the shoe.

Change market value by not paying it

Lol you’re fighting a fight that no one cares about... it’s just shoes man. We already overpay at retail price so **** it. If he likes them like THAT, and it ain’t gonna hurt him, he should do it.

Lol you’re fighting a fight that no one cares about... it’s just shoes man. We already overpay at retail price so **** it. If he likes them like THAT, and it ain’t gonna hurt him, he should do it.
Man what are you talking about? Yeah it’s not that serious. He asked, I answered. You ask, I answered. I don’t care what ANYONE in here does

Haha, and I thought I was crazy. I think I have 25ish UBs, only 5 pairs of VMs...probably around 100 pairs total but I stopped counting as well lol.

Having said that, I support your craziness, hah.
Appreciate that! I just have too many silhouettes that I like right now. This year I’m averaging 20 pairs a month. Nike’s waging an all-out assault. It’s really impressive.

Got damn! 20 a month?! I though I was pushing it with 5 this month. You a big baller! I hope your not living with mom and dad buying 20 pair a month lol.

Somebody talk me outa buying the AMD nike Id vm with the mc knit and volt bag for like 400 :lol:. I'm so tempted lol
Man if you got the cash and you’ve really wanted them then do it. I’ve paid resale on several pairs of shoes that I absolutely loved and had to have and at the end of the day I was super happy.

Here at FormulaD Atlanta having some fun....

IMG_7549.JPG

IMG_7529.JPG

IMG_7543.JPG

IMG_7530.JPG

nice pic but i am curious, were taking off your shoes and then taking pics of them or you just happen to be carrying an extra pair just for pics?

:lol: no hate, just a funny thought that came to my head

Back
Top Bottom