Nike Air VaporMax

No stores in this mall have them.. ftl, champs, fta

Hoping it’s a late shipment don’t feel like paying retail /:

Just complain to a rep on ndc, they'll prob give you a 10% coupon. Or if you wait until a sale is over, just chat with them the next day and say you didn't realize it was ending, and you wanted to get some items.... they'll prob hook you up with a code also.

7/12

20180704000726.jpg

20180706003808.jpg

My HOH aint get the Volts but they chilling at the Footaction on the other side of the mall. Im trying to use this FTL coupon tho :smh:

Neither has sold out yet.. thought for sure Volts would be gone by now

11:40pm edit Volts almost sold out

IMG_2048.PNG
IMG_2049.PNG

Last edited:
I wouldn’t sleep on volts. Had my eye on them for a cool min...cooked mine with quickness this AM!! Only drawback is the price point...would’ve liked using my fnl winners circle points |l

Volts should sell out on Nike by the end of weekend .... should be on sites for a week or so ...
wonder why the vapor plus not on SNKRS

I wouldn’t sleep on volts. Had my eye on them for a cool min...cooked mine with quickness this AM!! Only drawback is the price point...would’ve liked using my fnl winners circle points |l

exactly this. I knew I had to have these, REALLY wanted to use my winner circle reward or nike birthday coupon, even tried calling Nike but no go smh. But I was in from day 1 regardless

Neither has sold out yet.. thought for sure Volts would be gone by now

11:40pm edit Volts almost sold out

IMG_2048.PNG
IMG_2049.PNG

Anyone know where to get these in the UK? Been looking online for about and hour and can’t find them anywhere??!! Everywhere keeps saying these are dropping 07/05??

Wow Volts practically gone.. hit up my boy to get them on Swoosh but late late replies caused me to miss out on 10.5.. should of just copped em for retail when I had the chance

I’m upset

the volts were a must! Waited all last year and they never dropped... peeps will be regretting not buying these down the road! Top CW IMO

Back
Top Bottom