Nike Air VaporMax

Darn it. Conflicting reports. Back to square one.

i have the vapormax plus as my physical training shoe in the army and i def suggest half a size done, the shoes will break in and loosen up, the same thing happens with flyknit and i learned that lesson that hard way casual though tts is fine but if you plan on using thse for any type of running def half down

i have the vapormax plus as my physical training shoe in the army and i def suggest half a size done, the shoes will break in and loosen up, the same thing happens with flyknit and i learned that lesson that hard way casual though tts is fine but if you plan on using thse for any type of running def half down

It's amazing how different all of our feet are, and the lack of sizing consistency between the shoes. A 10 in 2.0's and the utility are perfect for me. A 10 in the plus was cutting off my circulation. I couldn't believe they were supposed to be the same size. I thought maybe it was a 10 in women's, but no.

I had a size 10 in fk utility... 10 in vapormax plus... however the 10 in these vapormax run utility are kinda slipping off my foot
gonna order a 9.5 if they restock and test those out.. these are so damn comfy

It's amazing how different all of our feet are, and the lack of sizing consistency between the shoes. A 10 in 2.0's and the utility are perfect for me. A 10 in the plus was cutting off my circulation. I couldn't believe they were supposed to be the same size. I thought maybe it was a 10 in women's, but no.

feet do play a big part, and so does material but for me i only recommended what i've tried which was the plus and flyknit, i have yet to try the utilities and i think my next purchase will be the acronym volt off stockx unless a tripple black moc comes out first

And I went up a full size to a 13 from my usual Nike/Jordan size 12.
I did the same
If I got my normal 12 in the Flyknit Vapors, I'd have to use them for heavy training, running and cutting to come close to stretching the FK enough to fit comfortably.

Picked up the TB Vapormax Run Utility today in shop...

They look awesome in IRL...

20181001_233010.jpg

Last edited:
Am I missing something? I see the 2.0 chrome color way and the grey color way available at Jd Sports but not here.

They don’t claim them as exclusives.
72CD5B33-CFDD-491C-B007-47A2AB8DE587.png
84B7BF2E-F824-4894-A606-E0AE73FC4C2C.png

Attachments

• AB2E6E59-3EB2-4059-A76D-947E14DDAE11.png
    AB2E6E59-3EB2-4059-A76D-947E14DDAE11.png
    828.3 KB · Views: 2
Am I missing something? I see the 2.0 chrome color way and the grey color way available at Jd Sports but not here.

They don’t claim them as exclusives.
72CD5B33-CFDD-491C-B007-47A2AB8DE587.png
84B7BF2E-F824-4894-A606-E0AE73FC4C2C.png

Ive seen them sell shoes early before. The 1.0 tan and black color way was one of them. I would imagine thats what this is.

Run Utility runs longer than my regular utility. Probably should've went down half a size.

so its not just me....i posted that same finding yesterday and ordered another pair a half size smaller to see how it would feel

I’m not mad at this colorway.... epic reacts dropping the same day looking similar

Nordstrom had them online yesterday.. picked them up...

2A997AA6-73FE-4B0C-9F28-1585745B53C4.png
This colorway is incredible. What's the verdict? Vapormax or Epic Reacts? Need to decide today.

Back
Top Bottom