Nike Air VaporMax

I wear a sz 11.5 and I don’t want that mustard yellow color instead of the volt... so was wondering what sizes were getting the nasty yellow color for the “randoms”

Order a pair of the ingrown toenail inducing size too small 11.5 and find out. If you don’t like them you can always return them. :tongue:

ARK ARK dude, you are the only one that orders a full size up on VM! I couldn’t imaging wearing a 12.5 :lol::lol::lol:

Would have to wear 5 pairs of Nike elite basketball socks

Go to a foot store, not a grocery store, and go measure your feet again!

You don’t know your true size

Reactions: ARK
0D4C243B-BD87-4647-A3E4-ACBA856635CC.jpeg
ARK ARK :rofl::rofl::rofl:

i know this has been asked but anybody give me a quick suggestion on sizing ? i wear 8.5 in pretty much everything but need a 9 in huaraches. what size should i get? I also like a perfect fit , no crazy toebox room. thanks

For a true perfect with no toebox room and a comfortable amount of snugness, TTS is the way to go. Otherwise, 1/2 size up if you want a more relaxed fit like me. :wink:

It’s nuts to see 0 hype for the 3.0... like we still talking about the 2.0 Randoms....

No buzz on the streets either... damn lol

I wasn't saying that only certain sizes got certain colors of the randoms. I have ordered 3 pairs of 11.5, and all are the mustard yellow. Is this because of the size or just bad luck with my orders, don't know?

I wasn't saying that only certain sizes got certain colors of the randoms. I have ordered 3 pairs of 11.5, and all are the mustard yellow. Is this because of the size or just bad luck with my orders, don't know?

This why I was asking lol! I’m a sz 11.5 and don’t want that ugly yellow in my weave! Thanks for info

This why I was asking lol! I’m a sz 11.5 and don’t want that ugly yellow in my weave! Thanks for info
Had to send my size 11 back cause I ripped the tongue. My pair had neon instead of mustard. Hopefully I can get a pair with teal instead of blue on the burgundy pair.

In L.A for the RS-R Open house... wore the multi’s for the first time. Got so many compliments on them...

B717A836-2914-4C45-A695-807F3F50ABE8.jpeg

C13408AA-C3BA-483C-AD41-95F2F72F37F4.jpeg
Already told the wife the LC is next purchase, just two more years. Daughters need to just finish daycare first, hopefully by that time the F version will be out.

Back
Top Bottom