Nike Air VaporMax

Hey everyone. Slightly off topic but where does vapormax stand in the ranks of comfort compared to other Nikes/other popular "comfortable" sneakers ie Adidas boost?

I'm a huge fan of Flyknit and own lunar 1s, lunar 3s, chukkas, racers, trainers, epic reacts. The lunar 1s and trainers are on the top of my list.

I have a pair of ultra boosts and I do like them but I always go back to the Nikes.

Overall, I have been eyeing vapormax for years, and still have not purchased a pair yet due to the steep price (frugality ftw). I want to buy the most comfortable vapormax model but once again the pricing lol. Lots of posters mentioned the flyknit utility, run utility, and air max plus/TNs for top comfort. FK utility resell high as hell and the TNs don't appeal to me at all lol.

Considering to get a pair of run utility or continue staying loyal to flyknit for the 3s.

Soz for long post lol

Hey everyone. Slightly off topic but where does vapormax stand in the ranks of comfort compared to other Nikes/other popular "comfortable" sneakers ie Adidas boost?

I'm a huge fan of Flyknit and own lunar 1s, lunar 3s, chukkas, racers, trainers, epic reacts. The lunar 1s and trainers are on the top of my list.

I have a pair of ultra boosts and I do like them but I always go back to the Nikes.

Overall, I have been eyeing vapormax for years, and still have not purchased a pair yet due to the steep price (frugality ftw). I want to buy the most comfortable vapormax model but once again the pricing lol. Lots of posters mentioned the flyknit utility, run utility, and air max plus/TNs for top comfort. FK utility resell high as hell and the TNs don't appeal to me at all lol.

Considering to get a pair of run utility or continue staying loyal to flyknit for the 3s.

Soz for long post lol

What size are you?

Soz for long post lol

I still think it’s an acquired taste. The broken bags are still a bit weird. But I love them and I’m a bigger guy and they have worn amazing the last 3 years. I find they also don’t fatigue after hours of wear compared to foam shoes like ultraboost.

I tried on all the reacts, etc and they are comfy and feel more pillow like compared to the Vapormax.

The best combo ate the utility with the added foam padding but they are noticeably heavier.

My current collection is Vapormax and utility, flynits, nmd, ultraboost and new balance and puma here and there. I still wear Vapormax by far the most.

Soz for long post lol

Man, I still wear my lunarepic flyknit mid faithfully. As for the newer models, I have 270s, 720s, elements, vapormax 1, vapormax 2019 and vapormax plus. The vapormax max plus FOR ME are far and away the best of the newer models. I do have a little bit of a wide foot and the plus are pretty roomy in comparison. The upper allows for more wiggle room. I’m a 12.5 and I can legit wear a 11 in them. I wore said size 12 one day for 8 hours and at around hour 5 is when I finally started to feel some discomfort. I only went with the size 11 because it was the last size in the triple white color way. I returned them once I was able to procure a bigger size (12). I want a pair of utility since everyone raves about them. But until I get my feet in a pair, the plus are my current favorites.

Thank you! I forgot to specify I was talking about the all black flyknit utility being resold for $$$$.

No problem. Yeah looking for a specific CW will be tough. Especially when Nike went overboard with the retail price.

I lucked out and got my black/volt pair from FNL for $150 plus another $10 off. I should have gotten the other pair I liked as well, now those are gone.

I've got one of those flyers left that Eastbay sent with a pair of shoes. 20% off any order $99 or more, good 'til the end of June. I doubt they bothered printing out individualized codes.

Man, I still wear my lunarepic flyknit mid faithfully. As for the newer models, I have 270s, 720s, elements, vapormax 1, vapormax 2019 and vapormax plus. The vapormax max plus FOR ME are far and away the best of the newer models. I do have a little bit of a wide foot and the plus are pretty roomy in comparison. The upper allows for more wiggle room. I’m a 12.5 and I can legit wear a 11 in them. I wore said size 12 one day for 8 hours and at around hour 5 is when I finally started to feel some discomfort. I only went with the size 11 because it was the last size in the triple white color way. I returned them once I was able to procure a bigger size (12). I want a pair of utility since everyone raves about them. But until I get my feet in a pair, the plus are my current favorites.

You gonna talk me into getting the TNs lol. Peeping those all blacks..just the shiny parts is so unappealing to me

Any comments on the comfort comparison of FK 1, 2, and 3?

That Fir Green on the Canyon Gold's is so FIRe
I just picked those up Monday.
Beautiful Beautiful Shade.
air-vapormax-2019-shoe-wr4C0z.jpg
Just curious why you put the pics in a spoiler tag.

Multi color on NDC now...

Hasn’t sold out anywhere tons of stock. The black ones too. Those are both usually very hot colorways.

3.0 is amazingly more of a miss than the 2.0. No collabs no special editions (well I guess the moon joints) nothing to get attention back to this product line.

Believe it or now 4.0 spy photos will be around sooner than later IF they continue it.

Back
Top Bottom