Nike Air VaporMax

I still like this one..

F100382C-A717-4C9F-BC8F-024FD1A03EB3.jpeg

Last edited:
Hahaha

Already reported those bums! It’s crazy the amount of scammers are on IG/social networks

I got so excited at the monotone green I just posted without even looking hard. Yeah too many fakes. Funny I was around Times Square last month and all the little shops with fakes still going strong lol.

I’m still like this one..

F100382C-A717-4C9F-BC8F-024FD1A03EB3.jpeg

Agreed. This is dope.

I need an all white shoe for summer. I have a 20% off code to use for Nike and I notice they have the triple white Vampromax plus back in stock.

Going to buy platinum white vapormax 3, triple white 720, and the white vapormax plus.

Buying 3. 1 shall remain.

Might throw the multi vapormax 3 in the cart too.

I need an all white shoe for summer. I have a 20% off code to use for Nike and I notice they have the triple white Vampromax plus back in stock.

Going to buy platinum white vapormax 3, triple white 720, and the white vapormax plus.

Buying 3. 1 shall remain.

Might throw the multi vapormax 3 in the cart too.

Wow, you’re going in, lol.

My MC Vapormax 3.0 were delivered today. Wow these pop out when you see them in person. Very bright shoe. Was expecting more black.

Looking at these Platinum in hand.
I think I'm going to appreciate the painted glitter they put on the bubbles, on this one.

GOing to hide the dulling that comes with the clear air bags after about 100 miles of wear.
Pretty shoe.
White meat beat coming.

So I told myself that I'd keep the black and pure platinum Vapormax 3s and get the multicolor Vapormax 3s on "day one"... that is certainly not the case anymore.

Some of the regulars will know what I'm talking about. You guys remember when I went on that vacation in 2017 and had some sort of epiphany/realization and sliced my collection in half and we had that great discussion? Then after 3 months of that, I found my *** back in the hole again buying shoes? Then I was like, "the Vapormax 3s are nice as hell; just wait for the right colors and they're gonna be so dope." Well... something hit me again. At the moment, I'm not feelin' the multicolor Vapormax 3s. I'll need to see them in person... then I REALLY have to think about it.

Pages 282, 283 and 284 = the greatest pages of this thread EVER.

Last edited:
So I told myself that I'd keep the black and pure platinum Vapormax 3s and get the multicolor Vapormax 3s on "day one"... that is certainly not the case anymore.

Some of the regulars will know what I'm talking about. You guys remember when I went on that vacation in 2017 and had some sort of epiphany/realization and sliced my collection in half and we had that great discussion? Then after 3 months of that, I found my *** back in the hole again buying shoes? Then I was like, "the Vapormax 3s are nice as hell; just wait for the right colors and they're gonna be so dope." Well... something hit me again. At the moment, I'm not feelin' the multicolor Vapormax 3s. I'll need to see them in person... then I REALLY have to think about it.

Pages 282, 283 and 284 = the greatest pages of this thread EVER.

Yep, this thread is still my favorite.

I’m still looking for a solid full time job. I looked all year in 2018 until I did a 5 month contract which ended last March. At the moment I’m working at home for my previous employer (the one that relocated) on a month by month basis. Currently working through first week of July but hoping to get that extended again. Been working for them since April.

As for shoes I’m still collecting. I never did get out. The last couple years though have been stagnant on Vapormax. I sat out the 2.0. Any 2.0 I did purchase was returned to Nike. I like the 3.0 though. I currently only have the pure platinum 3.0 but I like that white black 3.0 I mentioned a couple pages back.

The medicine ball retro cane back out again recently and that was the shoe that started it all for me. I got a couple of those. The fire red 5 3M tongue is next year and I am finding myself in the get rid of mode to make room for that shoe. I can’t wait.

Back
Top Bottom