Nike Air VaporMax

CCFC2E50-D83E-400D-8A26-D7D5B6FEA8DA.jpeg
Lacing system really made no difference to me. Not one complaint about them in person, not a single one. Think I’ll go triple black this time around tho.
Still want to get the 2020's. I know the "pager" isn't popular but since the Jordan 33 i've been really intrigued by that style of lacing system.

They are a lot more black in person. It doesn't photograph well. I just sent mine back for a size down. These run long as hell. I haven't had to do that in like 10 years. I've always been fine just ordering a 13.

Got mine in today they feel more like a smoke grey to me even the bubble but it’s cool :nthat: here’s to hoping we get some fire color ways down the line…

They are a lot more black in person. It doesn't photograph well. I just sent mine back for a size down. These run long as hell. I haven't had to do that in like 10 years. I've always been fine just ordering a 13.
I was a little concerned with them running narrow actually.

Man I thought it was just me that they run a bit bigger then previous years. I bought a 9 like I always have but these feel looser. Was debating on trying a 8.5.

I'll let you know how the 12s fit when I get them. I have a wide foot as well. Width on the 13s was more than fine, so I don't think the 12 will be an issue.
Thanks, I appreciate it!!! I usually do. 9.5/10 wondering if I should drop down to a 9?

Back
Top Bottom