Nike Air VaporMax

Those VOLT look Great ALNotSure ALNotSure .
Broke mine out on EASTER.
As always forgot pics, just can’t seem to think to do it anymore. Only time I think of pics is when I see myself in windows/mirrors when I’m wearing and I’m always on the way somewhere so stopping for a picture just seems like a waste.
I got the 13, I did think there was a little movement in the heel as well, immediately. Easy fix, after I had them on for and took. Few steps I knew, so I just put a comfort insole in and right as Rain. Thanks for the pics too, hope you enjoy those SCORPIONS, I can’t do it.

Honesty they snapped with the Volts. But i do love Tonal colorways…. and sales.. I like VM way more on sale lol

Honesty they snapped with the Volts. But i do love Tonal colorways…. and sales.. I like VM way more on sale lol

Sales are the best lol.

I would have never got Scorpions if they weren't on sale.

My all blacks came yesterday and I tried them on and looking down at the heel bubble it was huge I'm hoping it doesn't get caught on something while I'm walking.

I'm 6'4 so with them I noticed the height difference.

You shorter NT'ers here's your chance lol j/k

Sales are the best lol.

My all blacks came yesterday and I tried them on and looking down at the heel bubble it was huge I'm hoping it doesn't get caught on something while I'm walking.

I got a pair of scorpions to check out (returned them to Nike) and normal walking around was one of my main concerns also. Being older than 30, I feel like one accidental trip and fall and I might need hip replacement surgery. :lol:

Sales are the best lol.

I don’t get the $250 price. I need a Nike Scientist and Engineer to explain it to me. I’m honestly a bit exhausted of shoes climbing to $200 plus. $150 used to be my pain threshold.

So i’m curious will i pull the trigger on the 2023 since it will for sure be a $210 or so shoe.

I don’t get the $250 price. I need a Nike Scientist and Engineer to explain it to me. I’m honestly a bit exhausted of shoes climbing to $200 plus. $150 used to be my pain threshold.

So i’m curious will i pull the trigger on the 2023 since it will for sure be a $210 or so shoe.

Same here.

I like these new 2023 but I want them at around $120-150 or cheaper if possible.

Vapormaxes and the others that had the Vapormax sole are actually really popular in NYC. I noticed a lot of people have them and I'm assuming it's the comfort of the sole.

Lots of sizing talk in here. Reminds me of my size 13 fiasco with the VM. Size 12 nope. Size 12.5 eh. Size 13 is just right.

The Scorpion fit and knit is tighter. I couldn’t slide my heel, had to use my hands. Maybe after I break it in it gets a bit more lose.

I think the 13 works TTS off the rip. Will need to wear both and provide feedback.

Need one of you deep pocketed NTers to do a sole swap on the Scorpion upper with the VM2021 sole.

It’s been said before but the Scorpion is miles away the best upper they’ve done. I just can’t get jiggy with that sole/price

I’ve had them sized up for GOVRN to do his magic.. just waiting for the right colorway. I wanted that grey one. That kind of looks like an air max 95 gradient upper, but they never went on sale. Not looking to spend 400-500 on a shoe like this. The other problem is that the waviness of where the midsole meets the upper will leave glue on there, so it might not look great.

IMG_6734.jpeg

After wearing the Scorpions out and about shopping and running errands yesterday I can say they are official and I like them.

Yes it makes you 7ft tall, and looking down the heel with that BBL bubble is crazy but I mess with them.

Would pick up more colorways, but if they are on sale at the right price.

wore my scorpions to work (pharmacist, so i stand and walk all day) and they are fire. more comfy than the standard vapormax. not $250 comfy, but will be copping more if i can get em on sale

wide footer here. scorpions fit same as my vapormax (which i usually get half size up)

I’ve had them sized up for GOVRN to do his magic.. just waiting for the right colorway. I wanted that grey one. That kind of looks like an air max 95 gradient upper, but they never went on sale. Not looking to spend 400-500 on a shoe like this. The other problem is that the waviness of where the midsole meets the upper will leave glue on there, so it might not look great.

IMG_6734.jpeg

Bro I recognize the magista obra texture and silhouette.

It’s beautiful, but what in carnation is it on the left?

Bro I recognize the magista obra texture and silhouette.

It’s beautiful, but what in carnation is it on the left?

Lunar magista flyknit II

That particular one is 876385-100

They used to be the cheapest and latest way to get lunaracer midsoles… they were consistently like $40-$60 but they’ve pretty much dried up.

Is the sock liner visible from the bottom? I noticed the same colors are visible looking from the bottom of the shoe as are looking at the sock liner.

Yeah, it is. There are a few video reviews that I saw that showed that.

Back
Top Bottom