Release Date: 2023
Price: $210

FwgNQQxXoAEzXhJ

FwgNQl6WIAUqZm3

FwgNQ1MWAAAzZSA

FwgNRIFXwAM0ygK

Nike-Air-VaporMax-Plus-FN6850-681-Release-Date-1.jpeg

Nike-Air-VaporMax-Plus-FN6850-681-Release-Date-7.jpeg

Damn love that bright red color way. Between this and the baltic blue already looking to be a good year. Best since OG's....which I still have and wear. Finally Nike stepping up their VM color way game.

Multicolor would be freaking amazing. I'm waiting for the "Nike by You" option. Did that with the OG's and got black with a volt airbag. Got so many compliments on them and still wear them to this day.

Multicolor would be freaking amazing. I'm waiting for the "Nike by You" option. Did that with the OG's and got black with a volt airbag. Got so many compliments on them and still wear them to this day.
Pics of this pair?

Any tips/advice on how to clean Vapormax Plus? I have the white/white and waterproofed them like crazy but they still ended up getting dingy. I don’t think I’ve ever had a shoe with a satin upper so don’t want to do any scrubbing.

Figure it‘ll probably be wash on gentle cycle inside a pillowcase unless someone has better experience.

Any tips/advice on how to clean Vapormax Plus? I have the white/white and waterproofed them like crazy but they still ended up getting dingy. I don’t think I’ve ever had a shoe with a satin upper so don’t want to do any scrubbing.

Figure it‘ll probably be wash on gentle cycle inside a pillowcase unless someone has better experience.

1685315687978.png

There’s no way to keep them from getting dingy.
(NeverWet does help preserve the whiteWhite)
Stay out of Grass.
Don’t clean them at all with cleaner or toothbrush.
When it does come a time where the threads are no longer gleaming and fresh white the only way to restore that initial crispy is to spray them with shout, wash them with a load of whites on COLD(never hot), and then let the air dry.

I used to leave the strings in during wash, now I remove them before wash and insert them again after they dry.

Back
Top Bottom