Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Huge question and I'm hoping someone can help me get an answer so sneaker con is next Saturday and I was trying to get my hands on any pair of air yeezys (both ones and twos) . now I'm offering the jordan 23, the camo bear js, the js 2.5 wings volt, js rainbow high, jordan 2 (the purple/white ones that recently dropped) the gamma blue 11, the cool grey 11, the concord 11, jordan fire red 5 and $300 additional funds if you had yeezys would you give them up?
No.

With that being said if you had to choose between any two shoes which two shoes would you trade your 1 pair of yeezys for? ( not including the nike air mag) for example Oregon fours/blackout 11 .etc

Playstation and Sakura AF1.

That's a tough question tho, everybody has different taste. Plus most of the time I see yeezys on the market they don't want trades.

Hey guys can you help me out with a LC? I've never owned a pair of yeezy 2's or even examined them up close. I believe these are legit but I'm not positive. Thanks so much in advanced.
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

@suprasaiyan thanks only thing that threw me off is the number of triangles to the right of the swoosh - I thought it was never less than 3 per row... Can anyone confirm/refute this?

Can I get a legit please. The scales look ashy to me and shape overall looks right but I can't really tell and would like a second opinion.

can i get a legit check. the main things throwing me off are the price, buy now: £250, and the lace locks look awfully thin.

Mesh looks strange and the size tag is off. Look like fakes to me, you might want to get a second opinion though.

thanks for the replies. i had a feeling they were reps, especially with that price, but wanted some second opinions to be safe.

Just a heads up: seems like yeezybay plats with 3M have made their way stateside. A key flaw being that they're a little too dark and the inner tag still has a red border. Be careful!

Need a legit check on these ASAP, would be greatly appreciated. Yes I know they are beat

Ok... I have to speak on this.

Examining the pictures at a quick glance,

What should ring alarm bells and get your attention here...

What would a rational sane human being think let's see.

The filthy carpet has a $10 DVD player situated on the floor with tentacles of wires all over the place, the television once again just laying on the dirty *** carpet, is that a dried nut stain on the screen? :x ok maybe the fact the man has not even bothered to get dressed and is taking the pictures wearing only his nasty *** socks, which are also intruding into the picture frame of the fine photography work from the owner of the shoes...

Yes that should raise a red flag or two. :nerd:

Now what would a man that lives in this manner be doing with a $3000 pair of shoes?

I wouldn't need to even see a pic of the shoes to know I want nothing to do with this person.

About The shoes, they ain't beat, they dead. And are as fraudulent and disgusting as they come. :x

Worst picture I ever seen of fake plats.

This is getting out of hand now.

Stop spamming the forums and get some common sense, stop wasting your time and everyone else's with this bs.

:smh:

Last edited:
Hi Everyone, Really love the forum, been looking at IT forum for a long time now, was just looking for some info about these Yeezy's i just bought, Real or Fake? I look forward to hearing your comments, Thanks again. 

Hi Everyone, Really love the forum, been looking at IT forum for a long time now, was just looking for some info about these Yeezy's i just bought, Real or Fake? I look forward to hearing your comments, Thanks again. 
Fake. Outsole wrong color and lace holes too far apart fromt he strap

Back
Top Bottom