Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Spazicon is definetly not trying to sell them. Because i already own these ...
And the mesh does have 3M. I was already 99% sure they where legit, just wanted to check it, with al that fake sh*t going around.
Tnx for the replies !!

if yeezy bay can replicate the 3m when and if they decide to make platinum, anyone who wants a real pair will be screwed. As of right now i think its safe to say as long as your platinum pair has 3M your safe

Im really interested to see final product of the solars and see if you guys can really tell difference especially when Nike quality control isnt that great that some may think real pairs are fakes .

Just recently there was a little drama that Rif LA on video said a pair of BC3 were fake but cause of jordan quality they were actually legit and something was just a little off.

Last edited:
fake imo. Fins on the back look abit crazy, and toebox looks inbetween legit and fake so take it as you will

These are honestly in middle for me and I own the plats n solars. I say get better pics. Also if the insole removed and and with flash so you can see the 3m. If your paying bread for them get as many pics "tagged pics" till you feel comfortable.

Lmfao you are crazy. If those are fake, I want a pair for myself now.

Those are legit and those pictures are very well sized and there's several shots from many an angle. What else do you need?

And you must not have read the part where he said he already has them. Lol

Last edited:
Are these fakes?

Don't even entertain that guy. He doesn't even know how to properly quote multiple post. What the hell would he know about an Authentic Yeezy 2 sneaker.

Last edited:
Don't even entertain that guy. He doesn't even know how to properly quote multiple post. What the hell would he know about an Authentic Yeezy 2 sneaker.
How about you stop being a **** and entertain yourself with a girl instead? Getting personal over someones opinion on shoes, your the type of cat to call someone out on a fake pair when its there own life and they can do how they please. and your judging someone based on them being able to multi quote? Wow you must have such a high IQ.

Maybe I was a tad harsh on my previous posts, but my point still remains. If you don't know how to tell a fake sneaker from a real one, specifically the Yeezy 2, you shouldn't comment on it at all. You don't NEED to offer your confused 2 cents on this sneaker. We would all prefer informed individuals posted, so there is less confusion in the thread.

Those are real. No matter how your doubtful mind sees it.

Also, you can't say I'm getting "personal" and in the sentence right before it, imply I lack female comfort. lol

legit , get tagged pics for confirmation
I got a tagged pic of this, but it only sells for about 100 usd and it says on his feedbacks that he sells authentic shoes. He also sells south beach 8s for 90 usd idk about this. But thanks though really appreciated it man

What do you guys think of these? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Air-Yeezy-2-NRG-/300838035865?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item460b582199. I sent a message asking if they are real and he said yes ( for proof to have on hand just in case for a dispute later on) then I asked for more pics but its 6:21 am and the bid ends in a couple of hours. Thanks everybody.
I'm sorry man, I know this is way late, but after reading through a few pages of this thread, I just had to comment;

Do people really think that asking a seller if something is real or fake is useful AT ALL anymore? Seriously. You really think when there is $2000 on the line (shoot, even $2 HUNDRED), someone is gonna have any qualms about lying to you? Quit going off of untagged pics and someone's word. Go by tagged pics and more importantly, that seller's reputation. Check the feedback (SELLER feedback, not just total feedback), and make sure they've done transactions recently. Check the items they've sold in the past. Do ALL of those things, and if you're confident they're legit, do it again. But personally, if buying something that expensive, I don't think I could even buy them online, unless from somewhere like Flight Club/Footage/etc (i.e. an ESTABLISHED consignment site). I'd want to do the transaction in person for something that expensive. I'm sure this has been done to death already, but still, I just had to comment after seeing 2 or 3 comments with similar statements. Again, making your decision based on if the seller says the shoes are legit or not is one of the most ridiculous things I've heard.

And for the love of Sneaker Jesus, quit posting pics and asking "Are these legit?" before reading the OP and actually processing the information and paying attention. If you do that, you shouldn't have many problems with telling most of these fakes apart from the legit pairs. Now, these new Yeezy Bay pairs about to drop, I don't know. Those things are looking crazy, based off the pics/info gathered from the OP. Great post, BTW. Peace.

the custom reps posted new pictures of the tongue material they just received. The shoes were suppose to be available this week but they are holding off to perfect the reps as much as possible. buy ur solars now people!

Just copped these, waiting to get em shipped..

is there any yeezybay-quality plat replicas going around? just want to make sure, i copped these before yeezybay ruins the yeezy supply with their fakes.

Last edited:
Oh and my opinion is, if you cop yeezybays then you're just a poser really. either you worked hard and earned the money to cop or got lucky and copped on release day. copping replicas is just trying to make a statement you really aren't about. 

I would love to have a Ferrari but I'm never going to go out and buy a fake kit car and pretend its real.

Lame as ****.

Congrats on the pick up nujabes02!

what if yeezybay's quality squares up to or is of better quality than Nike's? It's one thing to make a fake with cheap materials but it's another thing to put this much effort into perfecting a design. but you're right a fake is still a fake. 

lol.. using cars is a bad example when comparing originals to fakes. 

I'd love a Lotus Elise/Exige but I'd rather have a Hennessey Venom GT. 

yeezybay fakes are on point lmao , basically same thing as authentics except different people are making them

just saw these on a random site , even the ****** sites getting somewhat closer

Congrats on the pick up nujabes02!
what if yeezybay's quality squares up to or is of better quality than Nike's? It's one thing to make a fake with cheap materials but it's another thing to put this much effort into perfecting a design. but you're right a fake is still a fake. 

lol.. using cars is a bad example when comparing originals to fakes. 
I'd love a Lotus Elise/Exige but I'd rather have a Hennessey Venom GT. 

id laugh if the way you tell these reps to authentic is that the reps are better quality

Back
Top Bottom