Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Sad thing is if some idiot bought them the seller couldn't be held responsible since he did disclaim it. Smh

after seeing all these pics of yeezybay shoes, i'm convinced that its still going to be damn easy to spot fakes IF you have seen the real ones.

real yeezy's craftsmanship is just beyond all these fakes.. and they're never gona get the scale fade right.

i think its time for me to put up a craigslist ad as a yeezy authenticator.  50 bucks is a good investment to a 2k-3k commitment for some shoes.

Last edited:
I doubt people will be able to tell fakes from legits for too much longer, especially since everyone is always talking about how terrible Nike's quality is now. 

I doubt people will be able to tell fakes from legits for too much longer, especially since everyone is always talking about how terrible Nike's quality is now. 
guess you havent seen real yeezy's before.

its VERY easy to tell a fake if you have an authentic pair right next to it.

So i got confirmation from YB that my pair(s) will be ready for my at the end of the month. Honestly these will be the ONLY replicas i will ever purchase only because i like the shoes for what it is. I know i can drop that 3k on the shoes but that will be the dumbest thing i can do. So hopefully i will get these in my hands and i will also take some pics and post to see what everyone thinks about them. If it do not turn out how it looked off the IG then i can always sell it to someone for the same price i got them for. I REALLY like the shoes.

So i got confirmation from YB that my pair(s) will be ready for my at the end of the month. Honestly these will be the ONLY replicas i will ever purchase only because i like the shoes for what it is. I know i can drop that 3k on the shoes but that will be the dumbest thing i can do. So hopefully i will get these in my hands and i will also take some pics and post to see what everyone thinks about them. If it do not turn out how it looked off the IG then i can always sell it to someone for the same price i got them for. I REALLY like the shoes.
cool

i saw these on taobao:

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.171.Bwk5Nj&id=20274875176

did ANYONE notice that the roman numeral 2 on the lacelock is very readable?

are these.... really good fakes?  hmm.
Apparently his sold 25 pairs already at the quoted price of 1000RMB, which roughly equates to 200 dollars. Too good to be true if you ask me, however the comments from buyers are all positive. I don't know, still seems rather suspicious if you ask me.

Yeezybay custom

IMG

^Fake, toe box, sole translucent, but the ashy scales are very deceiving.

Those taobao looks very on point especially the solar red.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom