Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

you're right. yeezybay fixed their insoles to look more authentic. damb thats crazy how good these fakes are getting.

Solar Red = Yeezybay, Platinums = Authentics

wow... the differences are minimal.. do you mind sharing pictures of the insoles top and bottom, as well as the box tag?

Fake. Scales are wrong, cm on box is in all caps, inside tag is wrong, stay away

thank you so much man, i didnt even notice that.  i am going to make the seller show me higher quality tagged pictures now. thank you again man

@guygreco

those look like pictures of pictures...

and the first one was one of the first clear yeezy 2 pics that surfaced.... i think don c posted it....

here's the real one

stay away....

Last edited:
you should never buy from a seller that takes the worst pictures. stay away from sellers that don't take enough pictures, shoot in low lighting, show the worst angles, purposely shake the camera while taking the picture, inconsistent backgrounds, no up to date tagged pictures. When selling a shoe over $100 the seller should have nothing to hide. 

you should never buy from a seller that takes the worst pictures. stay away from sellers that don't take enough pictures, shoot in low lighting, show the worst angles, purposely shake the camera while taking the picture, inconsistent backgrounds, no up to date tagged pictures. When selling a shoe over $100 the seller should have nothing to hide. 
this. if the seller actually has the shoe and knows its value and claims it to be authentic then the seller shouldn't have any problem taking pics of them. i used to take pics of my kicks all the time and had no problem taking extra ones upon buyers request, its no big deal. if seller claims to be selling 1000+ $ shoe but takes pics of worst angles low lighting year 2000 flip camera phone type quality pics then something ain't right.

Legit check?

sorry but i may be posting a lot lately since i am trying to cop a pair, and you guys seem to know what youre talking about.

Back
Top Bottom