Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Does the inside tag on the Yeezy II fall out if they are worn? Im about to buy a pair that was purchased from Flight Club and worn. The seller said the inside size tag fell off. Does this happen often?

Last edited:
Does the inside tag on the Yeezy II fall out if they are worn? Im about to buy a pair that was purchased from Flight Club and worn. The seller said the inside size tag fell off. Does this happen often?

Yea both of mine fell out. It's the material on the liner

ive seen a few with size tags off. but i mean it shouldn't matter as long as you get pics of the shoe. if they're legit, then you have nothing to worry about.

remember to always look at the toe box. that's usually the biggest mistake fakes have. it's boxy and not slanted like the real pairs. 

hopefully you do a meet up. i would suggest to never buy yeezys online, only due to the fact people use fake pics or will take pics of their real pair and send you a fake. but if you do purchase online, be sure to use a credit card just in case. You can chargeback the transaction. GL

Just telling you that is not the final version at all actually that's one of the ****** versions they now have the carved scale version and the super perfect version

Just telling you that is not the final version at all actually that's one of the ****** versions they now have the carved scale version and the super perfect version
yeah but if you train your eye to know what a real pair looks like, even the super perfect version isn't so super perfect....

remember the toebox is always a dead giveaway. If anyone is ever buying a pair, get multiple shots, don't be afraid to ask. If the seller doesn't do it then you pass. don't be naive people. 

no. if you are so sure that these super perfects are so perfect, please show us pictures. but all videos and pics ive seen with the super perfect version, there are things wrong right off the bat. 

there are sellers using real yeezy pictures and claiming they're super perfect fakes. so when a buyer buys a pair thinking they are getting what's pictured, they get the crap pair above. just saying...

Edit: Please show us pictures of these so called, almost flawless Red Octobers

Last edited:
dude go a few pages back , we have already talked about the yeezybays and super perfects.... they look good but still is nothin close to the authentics

Alright i'mma be straight up with you guys :lol:

The pair I posted were a pair of Yeezybays.

Yes, I switched them into my own authentic box (and yes, it was to be deceitful— though not deceitful for a potential buyer.)

I just wanted to see whether if you guys could tell if they were still non-authentics though with the possibility that they could be real with the box included.

The reason why I did so, was because honestly my last experience with the legit forum was :x

Although this was 8 years ago, I posted a pair of XIV's I had currently up at the time on eBay, but I wanted some backup that they were authentic (they were purchased from the Nike Employee Store in Beaverton), so I decided to post them up in the legit check forum so I could provide the link to potential buyers in case they asked. I posted the pic, and every reply was “fake” :lol: :smh:

Looking back though, it was probably new members piggybacking previous replies so they could act like they knew what they were talking about (which is what you see a lot of currently going on in the JB legit check section)

But glad to see you guys know what you're talking about, s/o to everyone who replied. :wink:

Last edited:
I forgot to mention, Yeezybay does NOT make them to order (not sure if this was pointed out before).

My boy said when he e-mailed them to get on the “reservation list” they told him they had multiple size 12's on hand, and they shipped out the same day he paid.

Not sure if it has to do anything with the size, and if possibly the ones being “made to order” are of better quality, I have no idea (though doubt it).

I forgot to mention, Yeezybay does NOT make them to order (not sure if this was pointed out before).

My boy said when he e-mailed them to get on the “reservation list” they told him they had multiple size 12's on hand, and they shipped out the same day he paid.

Not sure if it has to do anything with the size, and if possibly the ones being “made to order” are of better quality, I have no idea (though doubt it).
They was originally made to order but they have just made bulk and stopped now.

If you go o nthere IG you see there stock.

They actually have very limited sizes not sure about quantity of each size, but no 9.5's. So im guessing there going to swap onto the plats because once the size runs out thats it.

Thanks for the information on the size tag. Zero I'm doing a meet up so I will be able to see them before I purchase them. Do you think I could take them to Flight Club ( since thats where they were purchased) and have one of the employees check them out just to be 110% sure?

Last edited:
Thanks for the information on the size tag. Zero I'm doing a meet up so I will be able to see them before I purchase them. Do you think I could take them to Flight Club ( since thats where they were purchased) and have one of the employees check them out just to be 110% sure?

No they will not authenticate unless you plan on co-signing them. I tried that on my yeezy pickup. They aren't stupid there, I think a lot of people try that. "It's a waste of their time". They got pissed too.

Alright i'mma be straight up with you guys :lol:

The pair I posted were a pair of Yeezybays.

Yes, I switched them into my own authentic box (and yes, it was to be deceitful— though not deceitful for a potential buyer.)

I just wanted to see whether if you guys could tell if they were still non-authentics though with the possibility that they could be real with the box included.

The reason why I did so, was because honestly my last experience with the legit forum was :x

Although this was 8 years ago, I posted a pair of XIV's I had currently up at the time on eBay, but I wanted some backup that they were authentic (they were purchased from the Nike Employee Store in Beaverton), so I decided to post them up in the legit check forum so I could provide the link to potential buyers in case they asked. I posted the pic, and every reply was “fake” :lol: :smh:

Looking back though, it was probably new members piggybacking previous replies so they could act like they knew what they were talking about (which is what you see a lot of currently going on in the JB legit check section)

But glad to see you guys know what you're talking about, s/o to everyone who replied. :wink:

we've all just been X'ed

just like kennyisdead911 said, they will not do a legit check for you. Not only is it not their job but they wouldn't care to help someone they don't know out. I mean unless you do know the people, then go for it. atm23, just take a look at the toebox if it's boxy and does not have that slant, then they're fake. Also check behind the lace lock, just like i said before, the II should be faint and not deeply imprinted. Also, familiarize yourself with the yeezy 2 before you meet up. Look at very detailed pictures, and don't be afraid to pull out this guide and judge the shoe to the pictures indicud put up. But the best thing you can do, is really look at all angles of the yeezy 2. I'm not sure, if you said or not, but are they solars or plats? 

Just like others have said, plats are the easiest to distinguish real from fake. The 3M is only on the real ones so if they are plats, take a picture of them with flash.

Solars aren't that hard to distinguish really, people who are saying that fakes look good, don't really know what to look for. There hasn't been a fake out there that looks like the real yeezy 2. I can't emphasize this enough, the toebox is a dead giveaway on fakes. 

when some enterprising soul puts the scales from the new joints on the old ones that had the toe box correct tho... :nerd:

Zero, they are the solars. The pictures are posted on page 27 of this thread. It would be great if you could take a look at them. Thanks. 

Last edited:
when some enterprising soul puts the scales from the new joints on the old ones that had the toe box correct tho... :nerd:

I have never seen fakes with a good toe box. Could you post pics of them?
Well, the new ones; scales aren't good either. I think you're thinking too much into it.
All super perfects aren't perfect at all. Toe box is always a dead giveaway. Boxy is how I always see it.

Zero, they are the solars. The pictures are posted on page 27 of this thread. It would be great if you could take a look at them. Thanks. 

that pair is legit bro. no one will tell you otherwise. just make sure that the pair they bring to the meet up matches the pair in those pics

They are legit. I'm gonna tell you why its legit which people should say when doing an legit check. I'm doing this so you can gain knowledge and know what to look for.
Toe box is good, shape, box. The scales are ashy matte.
Colors are right.
You see the slant on the toe box. That's how it's supposed to be.
You are good man. Just make sure it's the pair he's actually bringing.
If you want to be 100% certain ask for tagged pics and a pic of the size tag inside the shoe.
But I think you said they're missing on his...well if he has one of em still attached try to get that.

Edit: Mart Da God, the dude just wants to be sure it's unanimous that the pair he's getting is legit. I would do the same thing. I'm sure dude is dropping a lot of cash, he just wants to be very sure he isn't wasting $$$ on fakes.

Last edited:

He probably picked up the size 12 that i had passed up.

All 3 are fake, in my opinion. The first listing was the closest to real but the scales are too small, tag is off, toe box looks boxy, and the bag is too shiny, and plats never came with white laces I don't think. Second listing you can tell they're fake pretty much just by the yeezy 2 keychain but the toe box is boxy too. The third listing is way too obvious, just look at their feedback real quick.

Back
Top Bottom