Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

scales scales scales^^^^

if people took the time to go back a couple of pages before posting, they would know the answer..

ppl keep posting similar pairs....

if the
*toebox is square......fake
shiny scales .....fake
*box label is off ..... fake
*scales look like gator shoes ... fake
*transparent sole..... fake
solar red is not solar red.... fake
*roman numeral on the back of lacelock is too obvious .....fake
*lace lock is too thin .... fake
*u paid 100 dollars...... fake
*u bought em from yeezyblahblahblah.com .......fake

*plats

listed above *
no 3m on the toe box ......fake

put 2 or more of those together and bam! :D

Pretty much...

logic would dictate as much

we know kanye already had his pair, so why would Kim post em on Instagram saying "special delivery". not sure why anyone wouldn't think they were hers

They're Kanye's.
"Special delivery" they were delivered for him but he was busy "rehearsing" and can't be bothered to be told. She then states, "what should I do with these?" If they were hers why would she ask such a question. I'm pretty sure it was a joke, like she was going to give them away or something. I'm guessing you guys never had girlfriends receive something you've been waiting for in the mail while your at work before

They're Kanye's.
"Special delivery" they were delivered for him but he was busy "rehearsing" and can't be bothered to be told. She then states, "what should I do with these?" If they were hers why would she ask such a question. I'm pretty sure it was a joke, like she was going to give them away or something. I'm guessing you guys never had girlfriends receive something you've been waiting for in the mail while your at work before
My exact thought but Mart is of the belief he knows everything.

Not saying they aren't Kim's but nowhere does it say they are Kanye's. And don't tell me "they look GS." There is literally nothing in the pic to compare it to.

Logic tho right?

I'm guessing you guys never had girlfriends receive something you've been waiting for in the mail while your at work before

you guys are funny. maybe he would receive something in the mail that he already owns, and maybe Kim would be excited about him getting something he already owns, but it makes far more sense to assume they are hers. not that it even matters to me

you guys are funny. maybe he would receive something in the mail that he already owns, and maybe Kim would be excited about him getting something he already owns, but it makes far more sense to assume they are hers. not that it even matters to me
Exactly this.

Anyway, I got my super perfects a few days ago. Amazing quality really. Too bad they run a bit big, so I'm selling them again and ordered a us8.5. Current ones are us9.5, if anyone is interested you can msg me.

Not that it matters, but I noticed Americans wear ridiculously oversized shoes (and clothing for that matter). I'm 1.88 (that's ~6.2) and wear 43-44 (9.5), I've seen tiny guys on youtube wearing 10 and 11 - whadafaque? 

Last edited:
I'm guessing you guys never had girlfriends receive something you've been waiting for in the mail while your at work before

I mean yeah he owns at least 1 pair. But he's Kanye, you think he's not trying to get as many as possible?

I mean yeah he owns at least 1 pair. But he's Kanye, you think he's not trying to get as many as possible?

lol @ "he's kanye". you sound like one of my guys that thought every time kayne was pictured in the aquas it was a different pair. I don't know him personally so idk what he wants, but again I'm not sure why Kim would be excited for him to get a shoe he already has. if they are his good for him, he has at least 2 pairs more then I'll ever have probably

Exactly this.

Not that it matters, but I noticed Americans wear ridiculously oversized shoes (and clothing for that matter). I'm 1.88 (that's ~6.2) and wear 43-44 (9.5), I've seen tiny guys on youtube wearing 10 and 11 - whadafaque? 

most guys do wear their shoes too big without knowing it, because they never tried on a shoe that fit correctly. we also tend to get our shoes big as opposed to breaking them in, I think it's a laziness thing lol. I'm 5'8" and I used to wear 11 but I'm a true 10-9.5. feels much better to walk around in a shoe that fits snugly

Last edited:

lol @ "he's kanye". you sound like one of my guys that thought every time kayne was pictured in the aquas it was a different pair. I don't know him personally so idk what he wants, but again I'm not sure why Kim would be excited for him to get a shoe he already has. if they are his good for him, he has at least 2 pairs more then I'll ever have probably

I'm not a Kanye stan, and I doubt he had multiple pairs of aquas for each wear, but this is HIS shoe. It's fair to believe that he will rack up as many pairs of Yeezys as possible and if I had to guess Nike will send him more than 1 pair.

Again, my original comment wasn't meant to start a debate. I'm not saying they are Kanye's, I'm not saying they're Kim's; I was simply asking if we KNEW that they were Kim's or not. It was just a question to possibly bring other topics to this thread rather than people listing random info. S/O again to RodrigoFresh for the info, he knows whats up for sure. :pimp:

Quick question for anyone with the super perfects. Do they seem to run a half size large or a full size large? Thanks in advance!

I think its gameover now tbh...

yeezybays look perfect and these arent even final.

I can tell a yeezybay from a mile away just because of the shape of the shoe nevermind scales toebox, just by the shape of the shoe. Now i dont even kno what to look for.

I also left in the comment about how some guy ripped off a guy for 900$ on the yeezybays

Last edited:
A marked improvement over the previous iteration, but I can still tell... Specifically the side of the sole is still translucent, if ever so slightly.

Compare.

EDIT - For the new guys above. Just to be clear, NT's official stance is against promotion of fakes. Posting URLs and helping people aqcuire replicas/fakes is against the rules, and at the least frowned upon here.

This thread is purely for helping people NOT to get scammed aka educational purposes. As before, stick to well known, highly regarded sellers if you are still trying to purchase an authentic pair today. Stay away from 0 rep, "$500 or best offer" guys like the plague.

Last edited:
I think its gameover now tbh...
yeezybays look perfect and these arent even final.
I can tell a yeezybay from a mile away just because of the shape of the shoe nevermind scales toebox, just by the shape of the shoe. Now i dont even kno what to look for.

I also left in the comment about how some guy ripped off a guy for 900$ on the yeezybays

scales are off (1st pic)

A marked improvement over the previous iteration, but I can still tell... Specifically the side of the sole is still translucent, if ever so slightly.

Compare.

EDIT - For the new guys above. Just to be clear, NT's official stance is against promotion of fakes. Posting URLs and helping people aqcuire replicas/fakes is against the rules, and at the least frowned upon here.

This thread is purely for helping people NOT to get scammed aka educational purposes. As before, stick to well known, highly regarded sellers if you are still trying to purchase an authentic pair today. Stay away from 0 rep, "$500 or best offer" guys like the plague.

toe box and clear spot (sole)

uh...who are you trying to kid?

lol... just the truth...

move on

Last edited:
I honestly can't see the difference between the super perfects I purchased and these new and improved yeezybays. The suede lining is still slightly too high and not nearly slant enough. This is the only true give-away. The day they fix that, will be the last anyone in their right mind will purchase a pair for a legitimate price.

Quite frankly, I can't wait for that day to come. Here im Amsterdam all the legit Yeezys went to friends of shopkeepers who've put them on ebay a few months later.

Back
Top Bottom