Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

It's funny the lengths the ppl with fakes will go to make sure the areas that give away the fakeness are not in focus.. i was trying to look at the CM on the box tag in @mross16's post and they cleverly made it not visible ha

It's funny the lengths the ppl with fakes will go to make sure the areas that give away the fakeness are not in focus.. i was trying to look at the CM on the box tag in @mross16
's post and they cleverly made it not visible ha

Exactly....the price was too good be to true too man.

a lot of these are blatantly obvious if you take the time to look at what was posted in the first pages. people with like 2 posts coming thru asking for multiple legit checks instead of educating themselves is hurting this thread..(jmho)

Last edited:

scales on this fake pair (from yzbay) looks good.
This looks very close to what I saw in person a while back (see the yeezy 2 thread for that post).  Still though, if you compare these to the real pairs, the scales are still blatantly different.

The RO's coming out will create issues though (legit vs fake)

This looks very close to what I saw in person a while back (see the yeezy 2 thread for that post).  Still though, if you compare these to the real pairs, the scales are still blatantly different.

have you seen them? If so how good are they?

@mizzlefromdaroc  I'm guessing you didn't read  the info, if you did you could have saved time and easily knew they were fake from the II stamp as well as the CM on the box, don't touch those

Roc NY?

actually i've owned both authentic pairs. I wrote this comparison. The laces DO NOT change colors. No laces change colors. The laces can get dirty and brown if you beat them up, sure. But you're claiming the laces will UNIFORMLY change to a completely different shade of gray? 

Plus the picture you provided as an example is a pair of authentics from before the shoe even released, and the laces are light grey like they're supposed to be.

Go ahead and buy those shoes. You clearly cant make rational choices between whats real or fake.

they told me these are newest scales for June:

thanks again for supra saiyan for the legit check. can anyone do another legit check for me? Black out name because it seems like I keep getting picked off. 

Back
Top Bottom