Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

What do u guys think legit or fakers

Last edited:
This is def the best thred. If you follow these tips you will never be fooled. I just met someone trying to trade a pair of solar reds for my galaxys foams. They were you're typical fakers. Wrong lace locks. Wrong tips. Cheap dust bad. Wrong scales. TY for posting these tips. :smile:

Main things too always look out for
1) See through GITD sole
2) The box is a dead giveaway
3) scales
4) and the numeral II on the lace part!

really bad fakes at that. insides are almost an actual red color.
check out that toe box suede area :smh: thing is almost a good 2 inches :lol: get your money back yo.

DAMN!!!!! so many fake yeezys out there!!

Yeah bro it's crazy that's why you have to be careful and take your time when buying them espically if your buying them online..make sure to ask for tag pics and use this guide it really helps.

Problem is now the quality of fakes for air yeezy 2 is crazy.

Check out these pics coming from a china factory:

They got the color perfect, the toebox, suede even the sole is changed and not transparent and the glow is crazy.

They use the exact same materials:

Pretty scary to see this because now everyone will be able to wear air yeezys for a 150$ price.

thought i posted it in this official check, but i put it in another persons LC....

just wana double check n make sure, all help is appreciated, thanks

i already looked at your PM , yup kinda horror to me really looks good compare to auth one. hope it doesnt go to factory in china for mass produced or we will be damned :smokin

i already looked at your PM , yup kinda horror to me really looks good compare to auth one. hope it doesnt go to factory in china for mass produced or we will be damned
smokin.gif
You think I could see that as well bro?

whats wrong with you guys, why would anyone even bother to buy really good quality fakes,   no matter which way u look at it   their still fake.

i wouldnt pay 10 bucks for fakes....

i already looked at your PM , yup kinda horror to me really looks good compare to auth one. hope it doesnt go to factory in china for mass produced or we will be damned
smokin.gif
The problem is they are, a replica company managed to get the same company to produce them scales (dull and cut) and cloth color the same solar red color (color code 081) as the same company that made scales for Nike for the Air yeezy, they pretty much are starting to make them in bulk with the perfect 1:1 quality. Its bad.

I think that your Yeezy's are a suspect pair. By looking at where the mudguard ends on your "authentic" pair which is on top, and the obvious replica pair on the bottom. 

This pair here is a 100% authentic pair on ebay, do you see that the mudguard ends on the midsole, NOT on the glow in the dark outsole? If this doesn't provide enough information maybe look at this pair here:

This is the autographed pair of the Yeezy 2 that was put on ebay. This pair was worn and autographed by Kanye West (Yeezy) himself. 

I am not saying that your pair is "fake," it might just be a minor factory error.

This is something I noticed by looking at many Nike Air Yeezy 2 photos.

Back
Top Bottom