Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

pics of the new queensole pair (from that guy from youtube that i posted earlier).

looks like they fixed the cut triangles issue, added a gloss finish to the nike swoosh (though too shiny), added a 2nd suede layer to the lacelock, and fixed the color of the suede, i was told and could see:

• the quality of the suede is :x
• was told there was no roman numeral II on the back of the lacelock
• the insole isn't two toned (it's all red)
• though they added that darker layer underneath the surface of the tongue, it's still not close to the authentics.

fyi the red of the shoe looks off on the pics cause the photos i were sent were all washed out, so i did the best i could with color correction/level correctness.

Last edited:
The lace straps even bend in the correct way above the second lace hole. I feel like these are legits being passed off as reps.

If not, even I would cop these.

Seems like right at the same time my boy just got an email from yeezybay saying his pair is ready. He's going to pay today. Apparently he's getting the first shoe they're shipping to the US from this third batch according to the email he showed me. I'll report back

that's what will be in the pic, but not the product they will send to the masses
Third picture was tagged, but of course that means absolutely nothing. I've seen quite a few people with the "real" yeezybay pairs and they're exactly what they showed them they'd receive. There's a ton of people using the yeezybay name on instagram that are just scamming people on the name, but the real person is legit as far as sales go. Just playing the waiting game now I suppose and seeing what he actually gets.

those pictures are from official_yeezybay but he has pictures from the real yeezybay IG so I'm not sure if theyre friends but be wary of yeezybay_official.

Yeezybay's third batch is shipping april 10th.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom