Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Legit check

Hi I'm wanting to buy some reps of the nike air yeezy 2 solar reds and I don't know what rep site is best? I've been on Yeezyclub and I don't know whether to get the cheaper flawless versions for $139 or the super perfect versions for $164? I'm wanting a pair of replicas which are very hard to notice they're fake off quick glance! Your help would be really appreciated!! Thanks!

Hi I'm wanting to buy some reps of the nike air yeezy 2 solar reds and I don't know what rep site is best? I've been on Yeezyclub and I don't know whether to get the cheaper flawless versions for $139 or the super perfect versions for $164? I'm wanting a pair of replicas which are very hard to notice they're fake off quick glance! Your help would be really appreciated!! Thanks!
i wanted to congratulate you with a great first post. this is not what this thread is about or what Niketalk is about

Legit right.
These looks pretty good but need more angles as those shots can hide some things that reps normally fail at.  The material going over the sole on the side is a plus as most reps goes under.  Bottom soles are hardly ever wrong on reps so that's not as helpful.  What about left and right flap by the scales where the solar red touches the black, do you see any white there? 

flawless version & super perfect version are all easy to be noticed.

I thought the super perfects had faded carved scales but then there are these super perfect maxes(?) that have shiny non carved scales. Like they went backwards and hella easy to spot

Thanks for the help!

Crazy how many fake pairs there are!

Did they make more fake than real pairs???

Thanks for the help!

Crazy how many fake pairs there are!

Did they make more fake than real pairs???
Yeah probably.
Rumors are RO's production numbers are slightly superior than Solars and Plats.
Seems like there's between 6 and 8k pairs but I'm just spreading the rumors, I have no idea how many pairs exactly were made.

According to the number of fakes we see everywhere (CL,eBay etc...) I'm 100% sure that there's more fakes than real.

Back
Top Bottom