Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Are these red octobers legit from this pic?

Hi, I'm new to this community and was wondering if anyone can tell me if these look legit? If it's not real, can you explain why so I can know? Thanks

wow, they finally fixed the box label.

the only flaw i see on it is the UPC font used, but other than that, it's pretty spot on.

imagine if they got to add the perforated price tag on the end :x

Dear guys, I just received this Nike Air Yeezy 2 RO and after consulting a lot of these helpful threads I am quite sure, that I have received fakes. May I ask you to double check it because the selling platform wants some prove that this sneakers are fake. Thank you in advance for your support.

EndFragment

In reference to the platinums. Those are fake. The toe box is off and there is no 3M on the shoe. 

Last edited:

Dear guys, I just received this Nike Air Yeezy 2 RO and after consulting a lot of these helpful threads I am quite sure, that I have received fakes. May I ask you to double check it because the selling platform wants some prove that this sneakers are fake. Thank you in advance for your support.

EndFragment
Everything is fake about these. Inner sole is completely wrong. Toebox is wrong. Suede is wrong. Lace tips wrong. The tongue is the wrong color.

EndFragment
super fake. not even close

[ATTACHMENT=6925][ATTACHMENT=6926][ATTACHMENT=6927]image.jpg (1,667k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]. Need a L/C please reason also

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom