Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Those solar reds are 100% fake

About those new super perfect RO's, they still can't get the tongue right and the strap is too high IMO. The shape in general looks off

Those solar reds are 100% fake

About those new super perfect RO's, they still can't get the tongue right and the strap is too high IMO. The shape in general looks off
Do you think people really care about that? It's 98% the same thing. And it only costs $130 dollars. Anyone who complains is a clown or can just fork over $3500 for the real deal (which probably is still a rep lol)

I am looking for fakes under 300$.

I want the yeezy, platinums and I want the ROs. What do you guys suggest? Is Yeezyclub good? Please post suggestions to what site

Last edited:

Do you think people really care about that? It's 98% the same thing. And it only costs $130 dollars. Anyone who complains is a clown or can just fork over $3500 for the real deal (which probably is still a rep lol)
Agreed, I was just pointing out that we are still able to identify fakes from legit pairs which is a good point for those looking for a legit pair :wink:

And yeah the pair pictured is a legit pair but get tagged pics :wink:

Why ?

If they signed up just for that, why not helping them ?

Because 90% of the people aren't reading the first page which would still answer a lot of questions even though reps have improved or they're just generally not doing any homework or using common sense. If someone registers and says, "I'm a little unsure because of x y z, could I get a second opinion?" It shows they're putting some thought into their potential 3-4k purchase and I see no issue in helping those people out

Back
Top Bottom