Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Took a screenshot from the voyr.com site. 'Ye's dressing room for the concert. Pretty cool.
qyhlrk.png

For the Yeezy one, I copped my Zens (Which I recently sold) off of ebay but for the Net/Net's (Tan) I ended up networking with a fellow NT'er and he scooped me up a pair on some "pre-order" *@@+. I still paid more than $200 over retail, but in hind sight, it was a good deal. It'd be nice if we could pool our resources together as a community and get a network of "coppers" out there to help the community! Come on y'all lets do it for the love! Not Hypebeastism!!! Who's with me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I know it's wishful thinking, but hey..."Si se Puede!" haha!!

For the Yeezy one, I copped my Zens (Which I recently sold) off of ebay but for the Net/Net's (Tan) I ended up networking with a fellow NT'er and he scooped me up a pair on some "pre-order" *@@+. I still paid more than $200 over retail, but in hind sight, it was a good deal. It'd be nice if we could pool our resources together as a community and get a network of "coppers" out there to help the community! Come on y'all lets do it for the love! Not Hypebeastism!!! Who's with me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I know it's wishful thinking, but hey..."Si se Puede!" haha!!

im from NJ and i stupidly skipped the yeezys bc i was too busy splurging money on an EXGF.

I want to cop these and am willing to network. so hit me w a PM

im from NJ and i stupidly skipped the yeezys bc i was too busy splurging money on an EXGF.

I want to cop these and am willing to network. so hit me w a PM

As for me, I copped my Zens DS from my boy. He paid one of his students to camp out for him and ended up with 3 pairs. He sold me the Zens for $400 and let me pay him in installments.

For the Tans, I lucked up nearly a year after the release and found someone selling a VNDS pair with OG everything for $440 shipped. I could have had the black ones too but never could justify selling three good Jordans to get them, although I had to do it anyways to help out my mother with her car repairs.

As for the IIs, me and my boy are already plotting camp out strategys. If I can get two pairs, Im keeping and trading the second for trade bait on eithe patchwork Dons or pink Jaspers 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As for me, I copped my Zens DS from my boy. He paid one of his students to camp out for him and ended up with 3 pairs. He sold me the Zens for $400 and let me pay him in installments.

For the Tans, I lucked up nearly a year after the release and found someone selling a VNDS pair with OG everything for $440 shipped. I could have had the black ones too but never could justify selling three good Jordans to get them, although I had to do it anyways to help out my mother with her car repairs.

As for the IIs, me and my boy are already plotting camp out strategys. If I can get two pairs, Im keeping and trading the second for trade bait on eithe patchwork Dons or pink Jaspers 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Lol thats exactly what im trying to do im trying to get my hands on some LV Jaspers
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Lol thats exactly what im trying to do im trying to get my hands on some LV Jaspers
smile.gif

Looks like we've got a few "networking participants" which is a great start! I suppose all we can do is wait for info at this point, which we all know has been so scarce. I'll start reaching out to some prominent sneakerheads here in Dallas so that I at least have some feelers out there. Spring is just around the corner and it's looking like that will be the time frame at least!! Need to start shaking hands now!!

Looks like we've got a few "networking participants" which is a great start! I suppose all we can do is wait for info at this point, which we all know has been so scarce. I'll start reaching out to some prominent sneakerheads here in Dallas so that I at least have some feelers out there. Spring is just around the corner and it's looking like that will be the time frame at least!! Need to start shaking hands now!!

Back
Top Bottom