Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Fellas, got some rock solid info yesterday and it's not good. 2 colors releasing. First one is march 23rd like everyone has said and not sure on release date for watermelons. Problem is there are only 5000 each color globally. Probably a lot less than expected. Good luck on getting these.

Fellas, got some rock solid info yesterday and it's not good. 2 colors releasing. First one is march 23rd like everyone has said and not sure on release date for watermelons. Problem is there are only 5000 each color globally. Probably a lot less than expected. Good luck on getting these.

5k pair? nahhhh i can see the price being 200+ but not limited to 5k in the world and only 2 colors...nike is a business...this sneaker is a cash cow so i think there will be more pairs

5k pair? nahhhh i can see the price being 200+ but not limited to 5k in the world and only 2 colors...nike is a business...this sneaker is a cash cow so i think there will be more pairs

5k for each colorway is reasonable. But its not globally since they are different coloways releasing exclusive for other countries. Id say more than 5k since they saw how ppl went crazy for them.

5k for each colorway is reasonable. But its not globally since they are different coloways releasing exclusive for other countries. Id say more than 5k since they saw how ppl went crazy for them.

Didn't know that grey was first. I was assuming the other way just because of all pics of the black and pink. My questions to the gentlemen at Nike were, 1. When are the release dates? 2. How many are available in each color way? Also, for those of you with connects at Nike these shoes might be a direct ship from the factory to retailers so they will never reach Oregon. Was also told the employee store at Nike won't sniff these either. Side note the Concords got to the employee store and black badge employees (full time Nike employees) were the only ones able to get them. Police had to come to tell the others in line to leave. This release is gonna be THE most hyped release ever in my opinion. Full time employees at Nike are gonna have to hustle to even get them.

Didn't know that grey was first. I was assuming the other way just because of all pics of the black and pink. My questions to the gentlemen at Nike were, 1. When are the release dates? 2. How many are available in each color way? Also, for those of you with connects at Nike these shoes might be a direct ship from the factory to retailers so they will never reach Oregon. Was also told the employee store at Nike won't sniff these either. Side note the Concords got to the employee store and black badge employees (full time Nike employees) were the only ones able to get them. Police had to come to tell the others in line to leave. This release is gonna be THE most hyped release ever in my opinion. Full time employees at Nike are gonna have to hustle to even get them.

camping is out of the question for me. but these will be had regardless.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

If anyone in the NYC area wants to band together for a campout for this release and secure some pairs, hit me up.

Sounds like a plan will be hitting u up.

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

If anyone in the NYC area wants to band together for a campout for this release and secure some pairs, hit me up.

Sounds like a plan will be hitting u up.

Back
Top Bottom